BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest V Rovers

Just now, AdamRochina said:

i just dont get how  he makes 4 or 5 changes a game for gods sake!  do any of us even know our best 11 anymore,   hopefully proven wrong but yet again left scratching my head at the line up

“I don’t think we should be nailing something down just one way.”

“We have to find different ways to win games and that’s what we intend to do, the players have to understand that if they’re not playing one week it might be because we’re going with wingers because we’ve seen a weakness at full back, we might be going with two strikers, or two No.10s.

“I think they have that got that message through pre-season, it won’t be the same every week.

“It will be about finding the way we feel can win each game.

“They are mature players, as long as they know what’s expected and how we plan to win and we sell them the game-plan then that’s fine, they are happy and don’t mind.

“The old adage of keeping a winning team, in modern day football you have to prepare and try and win the next game.”

Just now, Amo said:

“I don’t think we should be nailing something down just one way.”

“We have to find different ways to win games and that’s what we intend to do, the players have to understand that if they’re not playing one week it might be because we’re going with wingers because we’ve seen a weakness at full back, we might be going with two strikers, or two No.10s.

“I think they have that got that message through pre-season, it won’t be the same every week.

“It will be about finding the way we feel can win each game.

“They are mature players, as long as they know what’s expected and how we plan to win and we sell them the game-plan then that’s fine, they are happy and don’t mind.

“The old adage of keeping a winning team, in modern day football you have to prepare and try and win the next game.”

4 OR 5 changes sometimes more a game is pathetic and you know it, its tinkering to much for the sake of it,  to look like hes a tactical genius when in reality hes a muppet   why change a winning team?  didnt we go on a good winning run without making many changes? maybe 1 or 2?   hes his own worst enemy 

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Many of the PL teams aren’t doing it this festive period, yet TM rotates our lot like he’s picking from Barca’s squad.

To be fair we were absolutely terrible over the last few games so I can sympathise with changes.

Sheer volume of changes is huge though. Points to the fact we just don't know what our best team.

Just now, davulsukur said:

Mental, no wonder performances have been shite. 

How could we possibly gain any sort of consistency.

He moaned about lack of consistency early season both results and player wise yet he ran the tombola every week. It obviously seized up from over use so he stuck with a horses for courses side where possible and actual tactics that suited it for a few games. Surprise surprise we went on a winning run.

The min the tombola got fixed we are back to being all over the shop again, ridiculous.  Lets just hope today is one of those exception to the rule days he's so good a pulling out of the blue.

Just now, AdamRochina said:

4 OR 5 changes sometimes more a game is pathetic and you know it, its tinkering to much for the sake of it,  to look like hes a tactical genius when in reality hes a muppet   why change a winning team?  didnt we go on a good winning run without making many changes? maybe 1 or 2?   hes his own worst enemy 

Of course. I'm just giving it straight from the horse's