BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston (home)

10 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Someone’s not taking part in dry January....

10 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Gallagher and Bell?!

We have to persevere with Gallagher at this stage, does he deserve to start not really but we need to give him every chance to come good. Start Graham then.

Bell is the only left back in the squad, didn't see the Birmingham but Sharpe said he played well so put him in instead of downing at left back and rothwell left of a midfield 3 (which incidentally is his best position)

Walton

Nyambe Lenihan Tosin Bell

Chapman Evans Travis Downing

Gallagher Armstrong

Some might think me mad and at least half of them will be on the physio table come matchday. But it's all just a bit of meaningless armchair manager drivel so ?‍♂️

6 hours ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

We have to persevere with Gallagher at this stage, does he deserve to start not really but we need to give him every chance to come good. Start Graham then.

Bell is the only left back in the squad, didn't see the Birmingham but Sharpe said he played well so put him in instead of downing at left back and rothwell left of a midfield 3 (which incidentally is his best position)

Sharpe is either easily pleased or lying about Bell

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Walton

Lenihan   Tosin   Williams

Nyambe      Travis   Johnson      Downing

Armstrong    Graham    Rothwell

Like this. 

Would also be interested to see how flexing it to have Armstrong/Graham as a front two with Rothwell (or preferably Holtby) playing in the hole behind as a 3-4-1-2 would do.

We need to learn how to score more goals without Dack. An Armstrong/Graham partnership might work best with our squad, varying attributes to complement each other, not to mention Armstrong is our current (fit) top scorer, and Graham our only (fit) proven goalscorer at this level.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Think I might have posted this in the wrong thread. 

Im travelling over for this game. Am I likely to have 1000s of knobenders on my train from Manchester? 

Shouldn't have. Catch the Blackburn train at Victoria (if it's running!), goes via Clitheroe to Blackburn. Shouldn't be anywhere near them as they are coming the other way in a minibus.

• Like 3

4600 sold so far for their cup final so on course for a huge turnout again after all.

It's amazing the pull a day out in the hills has for these big city dwellers. I suppose driving past the Leeds Liverpool canal is the closest most of the unwashed ever get to natural water.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Think I might have posted this in the wrong thread. 

Im travelling over for this game. Am I likely to have 1000s of knobenders on my train from Manchester? 

Coming over as well and was quoted 50 quid one way from Blackpool North for 3 of us so they must be selling plenty of seats on that route. Taxi quoted me £46 so opted for that to avoid them :D

Walton

Nyambe    Tosin           Lenihan    Downing

Travis          Johnson

Armstrong           Holtby             Rothwell

Graham

Subs: Leutwiler, Williams, Bennett, Evans, Chapman, Gallagher, Samuel

Preston Nob End Online going orgasmic because they are bringing more to Ewood than we did to Dollopdale...it's piss funny!

Apparently we should 'know our place' :lol:

Where were this lot when we outnumbered them on their own turf for Santa Cruz' s debut?

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Preston Nob End Online going orgasmic because they are bringing more to Ewood than we did to Dollopdale...it's piss funny!

Where were this lot when we outnumbered them on their own turf for Santa Cruz' s debut?

Only 6783 Preston fans at Deepdale on Saturday, so they may well bring more fans to Ewood than they could muster at their own ground.

27 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Old Trafford and Anfield.

They now have a yearly Red Top meetup at Ewood where they wear white, just for 1 day.

On 02/01/2020 at 18:32, simongarnerisgod said:

couple of preston fans where i work,they suddenly become extremely noisy when they win a few games and do their customary "play off drive!", for some reason they` ve developed an extreme dislike of rovers which is not mutual,i don`t even see them as rivals,when i was little my dad used to take us to deepdale when rovers were away ,when asked about this strange form of hatred they could only mumble something about jack walker and buying the league,complete bollocks of course,it was 25 years ago and what it had to do with preston in those days is beyond me,pretty sure we wer`nt in the same division,in a way they are the same as burnley fans ,both see themselves as sleeping giants(in prestons case it`s more like dead corpses),do rovers fans see them as rivals??i view bolton,burnley and even oldham in my dislike league more than preston

Strange they are so keen on the play offs with their record in them ...

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Can't ever remember your fans Longsider claiming to be the best in the world over  selling out at Ewood.

Odd bunch.

Are you sure about that ? I'm not ?

Burnley are the benchmark for that kind of thing. Their new breed seem a lot quieter though these days.

Premier League plastic, who'd have thought !