BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston (home)

19 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

He should.

Bet he plays Gallagher and if at all possible Bennett. Bell probably too if Downing is in midfield.

Not for me. Holtby has done nothing of much. Not been fit for 3 weeks. Useless against Birmingham. 

15 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

“Nyambe coming back could give us the option of moving Bennett further forward and moving the midfield around a bit."

Or just dont play him at all because he isnt good enough!

Also Bennett is carrying 2 knocks and full of the flu. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Nyambe cant cross though so not sure wing back suits him.

This is what winds me up about the Rovers backroom set up.  Nyambe is a good wing back, he just needs to work on his final delivery and this is something that can be improved with repetition training.  I noticed this about 3 seasons ago, so I'm unsure what the feck our coaches are doing on a day to day basis....most players are going backwards or just flat-lining. Bennett should be nowhere near the right back position and Ryan should have 200 appearances by now.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

“Nyambe coming back could give us the option of moving Bennett further forward and moving the midfield around a bit."

We've reached the point where I can't tell fake quotes from real ones. :lol:

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

In other words 'I must find a place for my captain'....

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Not for me. Holtby has done nothing of much. Not been fit for 3 weeks. Useless against Birmingham. 

So he’s captain on Saturday then....

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Given Armstrong has been our best player of late and is best wide right this seems an ominous statement that TM is going to make things harder than they should be...

I am past the point where I need a statement from TM to realise that is what he will do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue blood said:

Given Armstrong has been our best player of late and is best wide right this seems an ominous statement that TM is going to make things harder than they should be...

It'll all be about stopping Preston and it'll take about ten mins for them to fathom us out 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

If Bennett really has had flu for "three weeks" he will be close to death!

What a load of rubbish, Mr Mowbray (surprise surprise).

Edited by martonrover
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Bit harsh on Holtby, he was class away at Bristol city and has had some good cameos off the bench. Needs a run in the team. 

• Like 1

Mowbray saying a win and 5pm Saturday all could look well had me nodding in agreement. Then I looked at table and a loss could have us 17th.

Huge game, I really hope we turn up! Another one of our first half’s at Ewood where we are lethargic and sloppy can’t happen!

Unsure where the goals will come from, but we go again with hope!

Can we please spell our own players' names correctly. It's Adarabioyo. The media call him A-da-ra-bay-o. But surely it should be A-da-ra-bi-o-yo.

It took me a while to get used to Zurab's surname. I used to be able to spell it but I'm not going to attempt to now.?

• Like 1

Agreed, Wood26, this is a huge game. I don’t care what is said about this not being a rivalry. PNE has owned us in recent years. A win does so many things- not only do we defend our house, but we can breathe a bit easier for another year.

Without dingles or Bolton on the schedule, this should be the most anticipated game of the season.