BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston (home)

13 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Of all the first posts to make (a day before we play the nobbers), you use it to have rant about people 'lording' it over lil ole Preston. Odd.

Poor attempt at trolling and I doubt we will see you around here too long after the result. 

I'm even on a date with a wench from burnley sunday too, not looking great for my authenticity is it!  

Edited by Dontfuckwithcats

• Moderation Lead
59 minutes ago, Dontfuckwithcats said:

My first post will be a rant.

Football forums are a great way to watch middle aged men going through many midlife crisis's moan about there team and I understand that.

However less of the "we are so above Preston and they are so insignificant" bullshit. It's cringey as fuck, they are right now our biggest rivals in this league and I'm sure many of you are only saying how insignificant they are because they have been thrashing us as of recent years.

Less of the arragonce and more winning our derbys and being humble about it.

And let's not fucking kid ourselves it's the most interesting game of the season there is so much banter flying about I love it, provides mass amounts of entertainment as many people work together from both sides.

Don't get me wrong Preston have got a huge personality complex against us its clear to see so rise above it.

Prove you are the better team on that pitch then we can gloat away.

Welcome. You reckon you’ve included enough swear words in your first post/user name there lad??

To be fair- the programme in your user name is a blinder!

Preston certainly has become the biggest game for us in recent years. It's definitely the closest we have to the six-fingered affair.

As has become customary. Here's a reminder of what we're up against.

Run for the hills when the plastics come to town.

7 minutes ago, Husky said:

Preston certainly has become the biggest game for us in recent years. It's definitely the closest we have to the six-fingered affair.

Run for the hills when the plastics come 

Hahaha Il get boss to play this in the taxi heading to whalley Saturday night, come a good result. 

If anyone is driving to the game from the north west be aware that the M6 is closed all weekend from 9pm tonight until 5am Monday morning between junctions 32 and 33 i.e. from the M55 at Broughton to Galgate south of Lancaster. The A6 will be carnage all weekend.

1 hour ago, Husky said:

I was gonna ask what are they on?

The answer: everything.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dontfuckwithcats said:

Football forums are a great way to watch middle aged men going through many midlife crisis's moan about there team and I understand that.

However less of the "we are so above Preston and they are so insignificant" bullshit. It's cringey as fuck, they are right now our biggest rivals in this league and I'm sure many of you are only saying how insignificant they are because they have been thrashing us as of recent years.

And let's not fucking kid ourselves it's the most interesting game of the season there is so much banter flying about I love it, provides mass amounts of entertainment as many people work together from both sides.

Don't get me wrong Preston have got a huge personality complex against us its clear to see so rise above it.

Completely disagree- they’re insignificant to us because of the hatred we have towards Burnley. The 6 fingered lot are the only rivals for me.

A couple of decent seasons this decade is nothing over time, and the support we have in west Lancashire tells you that. Preston spent years floating around Division 3 and 4, whilst we were playing our football at the top level. 

Edited by scotchrover

6 hours ago, Dontfuckwithcats said:

So you think it's ok to introduce yourself with an empty rant yet take offence at so called middle aged men going through many midlife crisis on a forum ?

Double standards there methinks, that's Preston all over though, only ever turn out for Liverpool pre season at home and Rovers away.

Proper plastic that is.

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Buckley is with the reserves tonight so presumably wont be involved tomorrow which is for the best I would suggest.

No Davenport, Rankin Costello, Chapman, Samuel or Brereton.

With Buckley being involved tonight hopefully that points to Holtby being fit for tomorrow

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Husky said:

OMG........ I know nearly everyone in this video and there al from leyland and all my age (40) this is an old video lol 

The form table says this is a relegation battle. The weather says rainy spells and gusty winds. It's got all the hallmarks of a disaster.

If Preston come here for the win we could narrowly beat them. If they come for the point and play their hoofball style they will probably win narrowly.

1-1.

Expect a penalty to go their way. This lot are well trained in going down and winning penalties, got it down to a fine art. Hope we are prepared and don't play right into their hands.

Likewise if we go behind they'll be wasting time like it's going out of fashion.

I can't be arsed doing the maths, research on average attendances, away followings, percentage supporters versus demographics etc. etc. because Blackburn Rovers will still be the most successful town club in the World.

Mowbray has a habit of pulling something out of the bag when required and it's about time the 'plastic city upstarts' went home with a flea in their ear.

I've nothing to base optimism on but fancy Rovers to win well tomorrow.

Edited by darrenrover