BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston (home)

3 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Latest update on today's game. Waggott wants more walk ons. Please come after 12 because an extra £3 will be donated to the transfer kitty.

"Tickets will now also be available on the day and a database purchase history is no longer required."

Also, MGP will be in the Roverstore from 12:30. No ticket required.

Foolish decision by Waggott. 

The ' no database history' is purely to tempt PNE fans to buy tickets in the home ends.

It's cynical by waggot

How many Rovers fans who have NEVER been to Ewood before are going to see that announcement and suddenly think 'ive nothing planned this afternoon, let's go see Mowbray's silky football'.

7 minutes ago, OJRovers said:

The ' no database history' is purely to tempt PNE fans to buy tickets in the home ends.

If that be the case then it's nothing more than utter stupidity.

The chance of trouble increases with any local high profile game.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

1 minute ago, Uddersfelt Blue said:

To be far, when tickets went on sale both teams were doing nicely and all indications were that there would be decent crowd with Preston selling out their allocation. Clearly, given the form of both teams that isn’t likely so no risk of their fans buying tickets in home areas

Crowd safety is always high risk. There's no debate on this one.

I think you Blackburn Rovers fans need to calm down a bit, your not a bad side in fact you have a lot of talented players.

Ge behind your boys ... starting next weekk (of course)

And no attacking us outside the mcdonalds again please it takes me all my energy to walk up that hill.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

If that be the case then it's nothing more than utter stupidity.

The chance of trouble increases with any local high profile game.

I remember someone getting a slap in 2016 for over-celebrating.

We've really been shit against Preston in recent times.

• Moderation Lead
Just now, white boy said:

I think you Blackburn Rovers fans need to calm down a bit, your not a bad side in fact you have a lot of talented players.

Ge behind your boys ... starting next weekk (of course)

And no attacking us outside the mcdonalds again please it takes me all my energy to walk up that hill.

Re the last paragraph- let’s not pretend your lads are angelic, I got started on at PNE away a few years back outside the ground and I know there are always a few after a ruck....

(Disclaimer- fighting over football or anything to settle a dispute is embarrassing). 

I was driving though millhill past the train station last year pne fans spilling out into the road smacking the car windows as me and a friend drove through, small child in the back scared.

Both sides can be bad it's to be expected, but Preston fans do have alot of hatred for us, more so than we do them. 

They are slagging us off now on the forums because apparently we are doing a 1 minute applause marking 25 years since the prem, so what? It will always be a massive achievement one which nobody in Lancashire will ever replicate, we will always celebrate it and they will always hate it.

Really want to put one over them today it will really effect them.

Edited by Dontfuckwithcats

Wasnt aware of anything marking 25 years since the Prem, terrible idea, merely drives home how bad we are now in comparison, opposition fans can take the piss out of us for living on past glories and if you were going to do it, surely it should be in or around April, it's not even 25 years yet.

Then, tickets for the fixture most likely to cause trouble if there's going to be any, now on sale until kick off. What's going on, has everyone completely lost it down at Ewood?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Wasnt aware of anything marking 25 years since the Prem, terrible idea, merely drives home how bad we are now in comparison, opposition fans can take the piss out of us for living on past glories and if you were going to do it, surely it should be in or around April, it's not even 25 years yet.

We are supposed to do it in minute 25 every home game this season, the prompt always comes on the screen at that time... just nobody bothers.

• Backroom

No idea how this one is going; a win would be superb, a bad loss may speed the winds of change so I think either an ‘unlucky’ loss with a way to blame the ref or a dull draw

That being said let’s just smash them and get back in form 

1 hour ago, white boy said:

I

Only kids go to McDonalds. Surely a youngster shouldn't have any trouble walking up a small incline?

* I do apologise if you've got Club Foot.

• Like 1