BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston (home)

Just now, matt83 said:

They are well drilled but really poor. We don’t look drilled at all and very poor. 

If they are well drilled, even if they are poor players they will become greater than the sum of their parts.

As we are poor and not drilled at all, our players will perform at a lower level than they can achieve.

Basically, PNE will nick a winner shortly.

• Like 3

At this point I just have to admit we can start feeling sorry for ourselves. The amount of injuries - to crucial, vital players we sustain is absurd, no manager can cope with this. Needing to have Bennett come on at RB is like conceding a red card and a penalty.

Just now, davulsukur said:

If they are well drilled, even if they are poor players they will become greater than the sum of their parts.

As we are poor and not drilled at all, our players will perform at a lower level than they can achieve.

Basically, PNE will nick a winner shortly.

I think we're playing all right - first half anyway - and pretty well drilled. Just the wrong players in some positions.

• Moderation Lead

Quite how that wasn’t a penalty and a free kick to those cunts is beyond me. 
The biased prick might as well be wearing green and yellow.

Wanker.

Edited by K-Hod