BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston (home)

5 hours ago, starscascade said:

presumably, they make revenue elsewhere to cover that loss?

Of course. They are billionaires who make their money from chickens and pharmaceuticals. So if ever your cock needs a shot of antibiotics give Rovers a ring, hey?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JacknOry said:

While Mercer is obviously full of hyperbole alot of the time, how long do you think we can keep doing this? Owners have money yes, they are keeping the lights on and even investing a little in the last few years (badly though it has to be said). How many hundreds of millions are we at now? What is clear is that they will not be around forever and what does that spell for our club if we are not able to get to a position to reduce that debt significantly so that they can finally walk?

Impossible to answer for two reasons:

1) None of us can begin to imagine how billionaires think about anything. Barry owns 70 luxury cars and I own a Ford Escape, so I doubt we ever share a similar thought about motoring.

2) There is no ‘we’. The ownership and the fans have absolutely nothing in common, even though they own our club. The only stakeholders in ‘keeping going like this’ are them, and they could probably keep going for decades on a financial basis.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Weird though, isn’t it?

Very, indeed having visited plenty of clubs we seem to have a lot of fans that talk absolute rot, very often... and really have no manners especially those under 30 that only reall understanding of football is FIFA on the play station.  I think the under 30 seem to have a general disrespect for most things mind....

10 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

The owners have absolutely no plan what so ever. They've already forgotten all about football, Blackburn and anything else.They don't know how to resolve the situation so they are just ignoring the issue ostrich style.

haha

well lets hope your wrong ....

At least youve still not got our old chairman around ..... or was he somebody you had faith in?

9 hours ago, Amo said:

Promotion. Have you seen the figures? It's boom or bust for Rovers.

Will it happen? Nope. The club's fucked from the top down.

Well lets hope we dont have another Bolton or even worse Bury

Always have feelings for the fans when half wits ruin a club its them that suffer...

• Like 1

• J*B unpinned this topic
7 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

There is no plan white boy,there hasn't been from day one of their acquisition of Rovers!

They have spent some £250 MILLION to see us relegated to DIV1....unprecedented.

:wacko:

I think to be fair they've been very badly advised from the very start... to be honest i am surprised they haven't bailed

18 minutes ago, white boy said:

I think to be fair they've been very badly advised from the very start... to be honest i am surprised they haven't bailed

it`s indian culture,part of their caste or something like that,selling the club would mean defeat to them and they`de lose face to their business rivals,friends and colleagues,they will never sell,the only way they`de relinquish control is if the whole venkys empire looked in danger of collapsing,a long shot at best imo