BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston (home)

33 changes in 6 games!? 

Il be honest I’m avoiding it to be honest. The football under Mowbray is a horrendous watch. Slow and ponderous and the players don’t give a feck as shown over Xmas so I’ve decided I’d rather enjoy my day off and With that in mind il be quaffing pizza and cocktails! 

Hope we win of course but can’t see it happening. Neil is another manager who put tactics Tony. 

Que the jeers and cries of plastics! That said I’ve no feeling towards Preston as a club and don’t even consider it a derby. Preston itself I genuinely dislike though!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

33 changes in 6 games!? 

Il be honest I’m avoiding it to be honest. The football under Mowbray is a horrendous watch. Slow and ponderous and the players don’t give a feck as shown over Xmas so I’ve decided I’d rather enjoy my day off and With that in mind il be quaffing pizza and cocktails! 

I would have thought a Realfeel temperature of 2c would have been most tempting to a Glaswegian.

* Also known as a Riverside tan.

• Like 1

Just now, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

2-2 with Armstrong scoring 

Preston are about as irrelevant as it gets for me. I think teams that have never been in the Premier League should be discontinued actually, build a car park instead. 

:lol:

If you get any bites from that one then you deserve a medal!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wegerleswiggle said:

Yeah, I am still in a state of shock that even despite his 3 injuries, flu and tongue stuck up Tony's arse that Bennett only made the bench. 

Don't worry he'll have him on as soon as he can.

I am seriously debating with myself whether to bother.  ToMo's brand if football is more infuriating than it is entertaining.  Slow and laborius.  Makes lawn bowls seem exciting.

If I could get a few more to debate with me I could I could do a mass debate.  Be more fun than watching perhaps. 

Edited by USABlue