BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Dunn joins (Blackpool) (Barrow) Fleetwood

• Backroom
18 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Thought he left us to concentrate on Flitty’s business?

Maybe that went as well as his managerial run

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/17939111.ex-blackburn-rovers-star-garry-flitcroft-faces-trial-house-rip-off-claims/

I did think at the time we just said that as a favour so he could save face 

13 minutes ago, Tom said:

Maybe that went as well as his managerial run

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/17939111.ex-blackburn-rovers-star-garry-flitcroft-faces-trial-house-rip-off-claims/

I did think at the time we just said that as a favour so he could save face 

Someone told me that Flicker is being examined over his conduct as a director apparently his pre pack on administration was a bit dodgy! In fact going to google it now!

• Moderation Lead

Lads and lasses- noticed this in a couple of threads, can we keep politics to the relevant threads and out of the football ones, so we can keep them on topic? 
Thanks.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Great news! Good luck to dunny, hopefully Rovers boss in a couple of years maybe ? Dunn, damien Johnson and Gareth Ainsworth, three managers I would like to potentially take the ewood hotseat in the near future, building strong connections with Barrow they are doing a good job in developing our young and up comers so specially with dunn knowing our academy well we can continue to send players there 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

good luck to him. It looks like Rob Kelly will be number 2 there. So if thats happens it would be good appointment

Isn't Rob Kelly not still working with Rosler at Fortuna Dusseldorf?

Why would he leave them to be assistant manager at Barrow?!

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

good luck to him. It looks like Rob Kelly will be number 2 there. So if thats happens it would be good appointment

Yeah you said the same for that other renowned brain surgeon Woodgate.

Edited by Vinjay
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TheRovers1994 said:

Great news! Good luck to dunny, hopefully Rovers boss in a couple of years maybe ? Dunn, damien Johnson and Gareth Ainsworth, three managers I would like to potentially take the ewood hotseat in the near future, building strong connections with Barrow they are doing a good job in developing our young and up comers so specially with dunn knowing our academy well we can continue to send players there 

Dunny's was one of my all-time favourite players to watch & I wish him every success, but unless his managerial record ends up being genuinely outstanding I would be dead against him coming back as boss, if only because of what it might do to his legacy.

You see it all the time at other clubs, we even saw it here with Berg although he was sacked before the fans turned on him. Fan favourite players returning as managers almost never works out and usually involves some bitterness at the end on one side or another.

Hopefully he finds the Barrow job less of an ordeal than Oldham was, and if he ever returns to Ewood, that it is in another capacity rather than the gaffer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JHRover said:

Isn't Rob Kelly not still working with Rosler at Fortuna Dusseldorf?

Why would he leave them to be assistant manager at Barrow?!

He,s still at Dusseldorf but they got relegated so thing might change