BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brum FA Cup

Just now, oldjamfan1 said:

Can’t agree with this Tom. Being done for an excellent reason and much more eye catching than simply having a minute’s applause or silence on the day.

Its was 12.30 for foreign TV, the extra minute is a nice sentiment though agreed on that.

• Like 1

• Backroom

Can’t agree with this Tom. Being done for an excellent reason and much more eye catching than simply having a minute’s applause or silence on the day.

100% I’ve since realised why the minute delay and fully behind it, wellbeing and mental health is something that’s needs huge focus it just slipped my radar that it was happening today I had thought it was a way around some red tape and a way to show more games abroad 

• Like 4

Just now, Tom said:

100% I’ve since realised why the minute delay and fully behind it, wellbeing and mental health is something that’s needs huge focus it just slipped my radar that it was happening today I had thought it was a way around some red tape and a way to show more games abroad 

I had a feeling you hadn’t realised mate, it’s not like you not to support this sort of initiative ?

• Backroom

I had a feeling you hadn’t realised mate, it’s not like you not to support this sort of initiative ?

Indeed - in fact in work it’s something I am working on bringing to the forefront of people’s minds.

Still think it should be 3:01 rather than 12:31 mind you

On the team, surprised Chapman missed out after having the gauntlet thrown down by Mowbray 

• Like 2

That team makes me feel a bit sick. Brereton and Gallagher both starting sadly, at least one wide I suspect too. And them 2 at full back. Can some of these misfits actually start performing against a Birmingham reserve side? No Chapman either, suppose he didnt cost millions of pounds.

Edited by roversfan99

The youthful 3 pronged attack of Armstrong, Gallagher and Brereton looks quite intriguing on paper, combined cost c15 million.

Be nice if he can actually get a tune out of them but i'd have preferred Downing saving his legs for PNE.

Dread to think what the tombola will throw out for that one.

Just now, tomphil said:

The youthful 3 pronged attack of Armstrong, Gallagher and Brereton looks quite intriguing on paper, combined cost c15 million.

Be nice if he can actually get a tune out of them but i'd have preferred Downing saving his legs for PNE.

Dread to think what the tombola will throw out for that one.

Intriguing is one way of putting it!

• Like 1