BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brum FA Cup

Just now, Mr. E said:

If we are forfeiting goalkeeping for the day why not give one of the youngsters a try? We have seen everything there is to see from Leutwiler.

This is a consequence of Mowbray giving him a new deal last Summer and his nobility in “keeping players happy”. I’d have liked to have had a look at Hilton with Fisher on the bench. If not now then we are never going to see him in first team action.

Leutwiler being our number 2 is part of the problem with our goalkeeper situation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

What position is he playing?

Changes between right wing and playing up top alongside Gallagher.

He can't trap the ball, he cant beat a player , he can't head the ball, he can't find a team mate with a pass, he can't find space on the box.

I have never seen anyone so bereft.

Edited by joey_big_nose
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Decent midfield play undone by horrendous defending and finishing.

Oh I don't know our three attackers defended well against themselves in that incident in the Birmingham 6 yard box in the first half

Edited by perthblue02

Sounds like fun I really have been turned off in recent weeks with players not doing as they are meant to do professional pride should ensure they play out of their skins with the money they earn yet Rovers players don’t seem to grasp this well done don’t in any case I don’t mind losing if they try but it seems they have given up which tells me they are no longer playing for the manager

4 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Changes between right wing and playing up top alongside Gallagher.

He can't trap the ball, he cant beat a player , he can't head the ball, he can't find a team mate with a pass, he can't find space on the box.

I have never seen anyone so bereft.

if thats a confidence issue,he needs sending to a hypnotist,never before have i seen a player lacking in every department

So from what I have seen so far aside from the goal our defence and midfield have been fine and Bell and Downing have sent so many good balls in but our frontline is atrocious. 

I'd love to see their ratio of shots to shots on target because their accuracy is so, so poor.

• Like 1