BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brum FA Cup

2 minutes ago, Harry The Bass said:

Referee just cost us a goal 

Is this where we chuck the man advantage by going down to ten men ourselves ???

heaven forbid we lose now but if it happened Mowbrays post match interview will be legendary 

2 minutes ago, TBTF said:

Is this where we chuck the man advantage by going down to ten men ourselves ???

heaven forbid we lose now but if it happened Mowbrays post match interview will be legendary 

Nah we'll just do our usual where we faff about, put no pressure on their keeper and they comfortably see out the game.

• Like 1

Surprised they didn't give Gallagher the pen seeing he won it and is desperate for a goal.  

Brereton really is awful. Hooked on 50 mins of an FA cup third round game. He has zero potential. 

Come on Chapman. Make TM take notice!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

BB off, Chapman on.

Wonder if Mowbray still thinks BB will be a £15/20million footballer down the line as I seem to recall him stating in Blues last Feb!?!?

Heading for a Rovers' win today - sadly, will take the pressure off Mowbray. 

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

how has luitwiler played???

Not terribly. He's been left open twice when our back line gave them more space than NASA, one which they punished us with. 

Bar that, he's been ok. Distributed quite well and looks to attack a corner at least.

Edited by Traviscon

Just now, Traviscon said:

Chapman does more in 10 seconds than Brereton's 45 minutes.

Was advocating weeks ago Chapman needed to be given his chance.

Has real natural talent that likes of Brereton, Armstrong etc can't match.  The lad just needs a manager who knows what the feck he's doing.

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Wonder if Mowbray still thinks BB will be a £15/20million footballer down the line as I seem to recall him stating in Blues last Feb!?!?

Heading for a Rovers' win today - sadly, will take the pressure off Mowbray. 

Hope so Merc - season over in 4th Jan , thrown away top6 in less than a fortnight and no money for Jan window !! The lies and deceit we are forced to endure as Rovers fans is above and beyond .

still in Tony we trust ........ I’m just sick of it all tbh . I barely give a monkeys and it kills me to say that .

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Oh I don't know our three attackers defended well against themselves in that incident in the Birmingham 6 yard box in the first half

This actually made me laugh. Sorry to those that that take it more seriously than myself but it really helped me break out of a piss poor mood...

Now ffs: win the game ! 

Do any of our forwards have the ability to shoot anywhere other than dead center of the goal and right down the keepers throat.  Not really.getting the ball to Chapman.  Tosi. Shit pass after Rothwell runs down a blind alley we totally.are.shit.