BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brum FA Cup

That was pathetic.

This squad is far far better than that. 

Some of Mowbray's body language was off the scale awful when we were playing reasonably OK but needed fire in our bellies.

Struggling to remember when we did last play with any passion.

We were easily good enough to thrash that limited Brum side when they had eleven.

Simply awful.

1 minute ago, BankEnd Rover said:

And I was the one laughing when we signed Downing. Lads quality and I bet he feels like he’s playing with a bunch of school children.

He’s the only one there that knows what good looks like and cares. Any dressing room would listen to him. I got the impression from his LT comments after Forest he’s not impressed by the culture.

Back to the game, highlight was the 3 against 0 empty netter where our £14million strikeforce managed not to score from three yards out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Not a single player on that pitch has any confidence right now. I'm nervous about it but sad to say the end must be nigh for TM now.

I reckon he could have us bottom of the league and still not be under any risk of the sack. Who on the board is A. bothering watching the games to know and, B. willing to sack the bloke that recommended the club sign them. 

Keanesque scam

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

So the keeper we all knew isn’t good enough turns out that he isn’t good enough. Mowbray masterclass. Been advocating his removal since halfway through league one, has bumbled his way through his entire time here, enough is enough 

He "bumbled" his way to a club record number of wins and points in league one

Just now, benhben said:

I reckon he could have us bottom of the league and still not be under any risk of the sack. Who on the board is A. bothering watching the games to know and, B. willing to sack the bloke that recommended the club sign them. 

Keanesque scam

That's one issue, the other being who would select his replacement and convince them to come? That's the main worry.

What a fucking mess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, benhben said:

Keanesque scam

No "scam" mate, just useless owners and things are unlikely to change whilst they are here

10 minutes ago, frosty said:

Just seen their winner. Has to be one of the worst things I’ve ever seen. Reckon I could have thrown my cap on that one.

Couldn’t agree more- he should be nowhere near the club. Just look at the mistake below. I’ll be blunt though- Walton is just as bad for mistakes. 
The question is- why haven’t we got a proper, experienced ex-professional goalkeeping the coach? It’s simply unacceptable in my eyes.

Edited by scotchrover

This Football club is in shambles but TM only cares about his pension ... 

needs putting out of his misery ASAP ... 

Handing contracts to crocks as it’s the right thing to do .. How about you do the right thing and say it’s far as I can go and it’s the right thing that I step aside 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

He "bumbled" his way to a club record number of wins and points in league one

So what?

He had a budget that eclipsed everyone else's and whilst you still have to beat what's in front of you and the achievement has to be acknowledged, it would have been a monumental failure had he not got us promoted.

League one is his level both on and off the pitch. Remember his comment after missing out on a target that it wasn't like signing players from Gillingham? 

He's completely out of his depth in this League in every respect.

• Like 4

Joe Hart (if true) will be welcomed with open arms.

Reminiscent of when John Williams wanted Big Sam, but the fans didn't, so we got Ince (Walton) for 5 months before the fans realised how garbage he was and we could then get our original first choice... just now with the full fans backing. 

• Like 1

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

If we play anything like we've been playing lately against PNE we'll get well beaten and I can see the Ewood crowd turning.

Surely a man with Mowbray's principals will have to walk.

he`s only walking if 1-he gets offered a good pay off or  2-he`s manically depressed,gets sectioned and is declared medically unfit for duty