BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brum FA Cup

10 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Joe Hart (if true) will be welcomed with open arms.

Reminiscent of when John Williams wanted Big Sam, but the fans didn't, so we got Ince (Walton) for 5 months before the fans realised how garbage he was and we could then get our original first choice... just now with the full fans backing. 

Eh. I don't think we will get much better from the king of calamity Joe Hart. Just be a much more expensive, slightly better version.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CharlesBronson said:

I DO go to games at ewood and the crowd are behind mowbray only on here do they call for sack

The crowds at the games are happy with being a lower half of the table Championship team that wastes money on absolute dobbins up front then. No danger of promotion to where we were before the Raos turned up with Tony in charge.

13 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Joe Hart (if true) will be welcomed with open arms.

Reminiscent of when John Williams wanted Big Sam, but the fans didn't, so we got Ince (Walton) for 5 months before the fans realised how garbage he was and we could then get our original first choice... just now with the full fans backing. 

Wasn’t that just a theory? I think there was a lot of face-saving after the Ince debacle.

Williams sounded out Shearer for the job early on. Seems to me we were always looking for the “next Hughes”.

Edited by Amo

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Utter nonsense. Against Barnsley (when we won!) Loads of people were going batshit crazy. When we fail against Preston, you'll see it again. Supporters have been unbelievably patient with him. More so than with any manager I can remember. We play in such a weak-minded, unprofessional manner, week after week. Even the most staunch, in denial of reality supporters, won't abide it much longer.  It is dire. It is dross. Above all, it's bloody unacceptable.

See u at ewood soon.   Not.

4 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Eh. I don't think we will get much better from the king of calamity Joe Hart. Just be a much more expensive, slightly better version.

My thoughts exactly. Not content with having the worst two keepers on the planet at the Club we would be adding the third!

The way things are going wouldn't be surprised to see him come in on a hugely inflated long term deal though. We'll probably flog Lenihan to fund it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

My thinking was that DJ should be on a temporary basis to see how he goes on and give us time to reassess if he isn't quite the answer.

The danger would be players often up their game for a temporary manager then relax again if the appointment is made temporary. I refuse to believe he couldn't do better than TM though.

I guess I could live with temporary, whilst actively looking for a proper replacement. Problem is we are in a transfer window, and temporary can't be trusted with those decisions. We would just end up with loans and we need to start bolstering the defence long term or the summer will be a nightmare.

Buckley is no where near to be on that pitch .. came on and was twice brushed off like a snow flake from the Birmingham Midfielder once in the opposition penalty box and once for the last minute goal .. looks nothing special at this stage of his career ... just like BB Who Looks anything but a footballer.. Just looks weird 

SG was at Birmingham and they must be laughing at us to spend 5/6 million on the guy ! 

The Recruiting Department needs sacking along with TM who heads it ... 15 Million wasted on these 3 strikers !! 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, CharlesBronson said:

If TM goes it's still the same players might as well keep TM at least he keeps us up in the championship another manager may be even worse with the same players

Sounds like you've got a death wish Charles

• Like 3