BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brum FA Cup

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Last 5 games have been embarrassing. 

Message to Venkys, get rid of this manager.

Please get rid I can’t bear to even watch us anymore. It’s the most frustrating slowest drivel I’ve seen in all my 20 years as a fan. It’s horrendous to watch

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Shouldn't even have been starting in this fairly unimportant game. Oldest player we have, should have been rested. We will need him.

Fucking hell Gally, what is going on here

Disagree it was an unimportant game. We have imo zero chance of going up and even we would be hard pressed not to scrape enough points to stay up so a run in this competition was the last chance of a bit of interest and glory this season.

Still Mowbray and the players will be absolutely delighted, they'll be able to go for breaks in the sun on 4th and 5th round days instead of having to play all those tiresome extra games, just muddle through the rest of the campaign scraping the 15 or so points we need to stay up then they can go on their summer hols.

Rinse and repeat next season.

Lovely.

Will someone please get rid of this clown (Mowbray) asap. Give Damien Johnson a chance to see if he can make the step up.

4 minutes ago, rog of the rovers said:

No players should be booed, but my word...

Brereton and Gallagher were desperately poor.

A Leutweiler howler completes a pretty rotten festive period!

Gallagher is a mediocre player at this level but Brereton is a different level. He looks like he has been pulled out of the crowd to play.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 4

Some of Gallagher’s touches today were horrific. Never a professional footballer

Bennett was the worst player on the pitch when he was on.

Bunch of duds.

Rothwell and Downing the only two players in the team that have a touch.

Did tony not say he would move on if he felt he wasn’t getting through to the players, surely we have reached that point 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Before I pop my clogs I'd love more than getting back to the PL to see Rovers in a Wembley FA Cup final. The years roll on and you realise we're never going to get even close

A guy next to me said he was 81 was on his own and said the same thing to me at Wigan. 

5 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Gallagher and Brereton for 12 million, 12 MILLION

Sackable, whoever approved those transfers have no business running a football club in any capacity.

Eaves scored a hat-trick today. He looks like Alan Shearer compared to what we've got.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Gallagher is a mediocre player at this level but Brereton is a different level. He looks like he has been pulled out of the crowd to play.

Ya,he really is awful. I dont think its confidence either. I just think he is poor. Will never score 10 goals a season at this level. Never ,ever. Awful,awful stupid signing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ossydave said:

Not a single player on that pitch has any confidence right now. I'm nervous about it but sad to say the end must be nigh for TM now.

We thought the same before and it didnt happen

Cant say I would be disappointed if he did. Nice man,but we are never going up with him as a manager 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

My feelings exactly. I can’t remember a time when I disliked so many of our players. Downing player-manager assisted by Johnston for me.

And I was the one laughing when we signed Downing. Lads quality and I bet he feels like he’s playing with a bunch of school children.

• Like 4