BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brum FA Cup

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

So what?

He had a budget that eclipsed everyone else's and whilst you still have to beat what's in front of you and the achievement has to be acknowledged, it would have been a monumental failure had he not got us promoted.

League one is his level both on and off the pitch. Remember his comment after missing out on a target that it wasn't like signing players from Gillingham? 

He's completely out of his depth in this League in every respect.

And yet got West Brom promoted to the Premier League ?

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Joe Hart (if true) will be welcomed with open arms.

Reminiscent of when John Williams wanted Big Sam, but the fans didn't, so we got Ince (Walton) for 5 months before the fans realised how garbage he was and we could then get our original first choice... just now with the full fans backing. 

I can’t see it making a blind but if difference with the keeping coach we’ve got. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scotchrover said:

Couldn’t agree more- he should be nowhere near the club. Just look at the mistake below. I’ll be blunt though- Walton is just as bad for mistakes. 
The question is- why haven’t we got a proper, experienced ex-professional goalkeeping the coach? It’s simply unacceptable in my eyes.

Mowbray deserves sacking for that defending alone. How the fuck was that player allowed to go so far unchallenged in the box. 

Abysmal.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Disagree it was an unimportant game. We have imo zero chance of going up and even we would be hard pressed not to scrape enough points to stay up so a run in this competition was the last chance of a bit of interest and glory this season.

Still Mowbray and the players will be absolutely delighted, they'll be able to go for breaks in the sun on 4th and 5th round days instead of having to play all those tiresome extra games, just muddle through the rest of the campaign scraping the 15 or so points we need to stay up then they can go on their summer hols.

Rinse and repeat next season.

Lovely.

Will someone please get rid of this clown (Mowbray) asap. Give Damien Johnson a chance to see if he can make the step up.

We had even less chance of FA cup glory than we do of playoff glory.

I want TM gone but I have no interest in DJ as the replacement. That would just be more of the unimaginative thinking that has seen us fester for years. We need a proper fucking manager. With experience of success at this or a similar level. Not another bloody overpromoted youth coach.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, unleaded said:

This Football club is in shambles but TM only cares about his pension ... 

needs putting out of his misery ASAP ... 

Handing contracts to crocks as it’s the right thing to do .. How about you do the right thing and say it’s far as I can go and it’s the right thing that I step aside 

True. The comment about how it wasn't the right thing to let Gladwin go when he was injured defied belief. The owners should make TM pay pack the money we paid Gladwin out of his own pocket.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he`s only walking if 1-he gets offered a good pay off or  2-he`s manically depressed,gets sectioned and is declared medically unfit for duty

The fans need to make it clear they've lost faith. Until theres largescale unrest from the crowd nothing will happen. 

• Like 1

Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

Dont forget that Gallagher's shot at the open goal which Armstrong blocked it.

With Brereton trying to stand on Armstrong's heels then moving into position to block the other side of the goal to Armstrong.

Benny Hill music for that one.

Embarassing yet again. Our squad is packed full of dismal players that without Dack are being shown as absolute shite.

Gallagher missed 4 golden chances, absolute dog shit, no wonder he has the worst strike rate in the league. On par with Varney. Brereton is as out of place on a football pitch as anyone ive ever seen, we should check Ali Dias family tree. Armstrong the best of the 3 but still half arsed and the bit in the first half summed them up. Rothwell might as well have not played again, not good enough.

Bennett often AWOL at right back, messing up simple passes and trying to play on injured. His injury is todays only positive. Bell technically dismal on the opposite side. Downing a class above on the ball but in general our midfield was non existent allowing them to break at will at our defence. And Leutwiler is embarassing and worse than Walton somwhow.

Buckley is nowhere near up to it either, too soft and Chapman is not the same player. Just keeps running off the pitch.

Time to go Mowbray.

4 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

We had even less chance of FA cup glory than we do of playoff glory.

I want TM gone but I have no interest in DJ as the replacement. That would just be more of the unimaginative thinking that has seen us fester for years. We need a proper fucking manager. With experience of success at this or a similar level. Not another bloody overpromoted youth coach.

My thinking was that DJ should be on a temporary basis to see how he goes on and give us time to reassess if he isn't quite the answer.

The danger would be players often up their game for a temporary manager then relax again if the appointment is made temporary. I refuse to believe he couldn't do better than TM though.

The English Football Association Cup.....we became famous on the back of winning that trophy so many times in our formal years.It was a record the whole town was proud of,the envey of so many 'bigger' City Clubs ( and still is for many).

We're a fookin shambles atm and it can't be allowed to continue.