BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1 hour ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Can someone ask how much he enjoyed taking his “long” throws onto Samba’s head? Also, can he sleep yet after that Semi Final header?

C87B4F04-22E6-41CD-923C-EEB8E72D655E.jpeg

Won’t be going due to work but the first thing I’d want to know is how much of an absolute weapon Bellamy is... some heat with MGP apparently..!

If any of you guys want to hear about rovers of old- try the Jon Parkin and Chris Brown (yes I know, that guy) podcast with Micheal gray as a starter - as the reminiscing about days of overlapping with Morten and beating the likes of united away are a great listen!

Its called “Undr the Cosh” - Dunny has his own episode, plus a few others, (Basil Rathbone was one I’d my favourites!)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Displaced Rover said:

God that header still haunts my dreams, no matter how many times, it never goes in...

It was a great day out in the sun, for just a second I thought we were going to Wembley. 

I hope it’s a good night, I wish I could have gone as he’s one of my favourite recent players, a nice guy and genuinely cares about Rovers.  I still remember the excitement on here when we signed him, all the YouTube videos! Seems like a while since we’ve been so excited about a new player coming in! 

We can forgive for that header, many times I’ve watched I’ve watched the double over Man Ure highlights online and it still brings a smile to my face :) 

9 hours ago, Madon said:

You'll need to translate it. however MGP has confirmed he is training with Rovers.

https://www.tv2.no/a/11116912/

He says that he is unemployed at the moment and wants to play football. So while he is in Blackburn he is going to train with the team. He also says that he is keeping all possibilites open and that he loves Blackburn very much.

• Like 1

On 06/01/2020 at 21:44, Displaced Rover said:

God that header still haunts my dreams, no matter how many times, it never goes in...

Me too. I was up in the air celebrating then realised to my horror he'd put it wide.

Probably the nearest I'll get to Wembley in my lifetime. 

Good player who took all sorts of unwarranted criticism during his final years with us

Edited by jim mk2
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Madon said:

You'll need to translate it. however MGP has confirmed he is training with Rovers.

https://www.tv2.no/a/11116912/

He says Tony Mowbray has approached him with a view to signing a 6month contract. He said he will be happy to play as a ball playing centre half in a bid to fulfill the "Defenders are coming" statement made by Mowbray. 

Would love it if someone stood up and asked him:

1) What he thought was the reason for him going from a superstar to being absolutely gash more or less overnight and  arguably quicker than any other player in the history of football

2) Whether he felt the slightest bit of remorse for milking the Club dry whilst going through the motions in his final five seasons or so here.

Edited by RevidgeBlue