Sign in to follow this  
HowieFive0

This made me smile ..

Brilliant that. Shame the opportunity to accumulate more points over the last decade was thrown away so needlessly, but looking forward to the day we’re back (it’ll happen one day, right....?).

5 hours ago, frosty said:

Brilliant that. Shame the opportunity to accumulate more points over the last decade was thrown away so needlessly, but looking forward to the day we’re back (it’ll happen one day, right....?).

Needlessly. indeed.

If the owners wanted to deliberately relegate the club in 2012, they could hardly have acted differently. Same again in 2016...

5 hours ago, Wegerleswiggle said:

I think my screen is faulty as I didn't see Burnley up there???? 

Computer says no.

MOST SUCCESSFUL TOWN CLUB IN THE WORLD!

Should be all over the Ground. Recently we had figures for Clubs supplying England players.....we were 9th and very close to 6th.

Still the only English club to win major domestic trophies in 3 different centuries.

Just shows what a huge contributions Rovers have made over 130 years, very proud.

Most surprising thing about this is the extent to which English football is dominated for most of it’s history by 3 clubs, Everton, Villa and Sunderland. It’s only in the post 1970 era that they have slipped back and been replaced by the teams we now regard as the giants.  Interesting.  I was always aware that these had been huge clubs but npt to this extent.  

On 04/01/2020 at 09:35, HowieFive0 said:

Little ole Rovers ..

The Facebook nobs need to see this so they can understand we aren't at our natural level and punching above our weight.

2 hours ago, LDRover said:

The Facebook nobs need to see this so they can understand we aren't at our natural level and punching above our weight.

And to the Loons bookface page........Jack's legacy my arse!