Sign in to follow this  
renrag

4th ROUND DAY

Compare & contrast the lad Cummings and his approach to this game to Ben Brereton’s impact for Rovers. 

Having said that of course, Brereton made his name with one High profile performance in the FA Cup 🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Compare & contrast the lad Cummings and his approach to this game to Ben Brereton’s impact for Rovers. 

Having said that of course, Brereton made his name with one High profile performance in the FA Cup 🤷‍♂️

I blame YouTube

🙁
14 hours ago, Amo said:

Can you imagine if the women’s highlights had a male host, pundit and male commentators? 

It was funny to see Gabby Logan introduce Karen Carney as a “five times FA Cup winner”, like there’s any equivalence.

BBC. Go woke, go broke.

I've just watched MoTD 2 and that is how a highlights show should be done.

It was almost itch free too, but its name was mentioned once.

I went to bed early last night so I missed the live games. From those highlights Shrews really could have won it but I expect a trip to Anfield it welcome too.

Good to see Phil Jones score too.

I've just checked the FA Cup fifth round date to see if it might disrupt any of our games and was stunned to see that the games are scheduled for Wednesday 4th March. It's probably something to do with the winter break for PL teams but for me once again it shows a real weakness by the FA for agreeing to it. The FA Cup is on life support and the very organisation that should protect it simply seen by pandering to the PL and the influential managers of its clubs.

5 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I've just checked the FA Cup fifth round date to see if it might disrupt any of our games and was stunned to see that the games are scheduled for Wednesday 4th March. It's probably something to do with the winter break for PL teams but for me once again it shows a real weakness by the FA for agreeing to it. The FA Cup is on life support and the very organisation that should protect it simply seen by pandering to the PL and the influential managers of its clubs.

But by the same "logic" PL replays in this round are encroaching into the half-term break, hence Klopp is putting out the U14's again in the Shrews replay.... I hope they win and get another pay day at Chelskie!