1 minute ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You tell me. Why won't he just admit to banging out 6,7 or 8 kids with various women. If he lived on council estate " The Sun " would be all over it.

Who cares?

5 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Who cares?

It just shows that he's a stranger to the truth. That shouldn't be in the job description for PM.

10 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It just shows that he's a stranger to the truth. That shouldn't be in the job description for PM.

No, it probably means he's closer to the average Joe in England. Trying to bonk everything he can.

23 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You tell me. Why won't he just admit to banging out 6,7 or 8 kids with various women. If he lived on council estate " The Sun " would be all over it.

That reminded me of Kevin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0mYryxEgDo

32 minutes ago, dave birch said:

No, it probably means he's closer to the average Joe in England. Trying to bonk everything he can.

He's a bit of a bon viveur is Boris I suppose...the important thing I want to know is if Stanley has nobbled Toff...

10 hours ago, Mike E said:

Keir Starmer reminds me very much of my 'Pastoral' Deputy Head from QEGS. The nicer he's being to you, the more trouble you're in.

Laughed at this one! Know exactly what you mean!

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

Who cares?

He's betrayed the women, he hasn't built up relationships with the children he abandoned as I understand it.

In short the characteristics voters like about him are faked. He is not a cuddly teddy bear, he is a "a nasty piece of work."

1 hour ago, 47er said:

He's betrayed the women, he hasn't built up relationships with the children he abandoned as I understand it.

In short the characteristics voters like about him are faked. He is not a cuddly teddy bear, he is a "a nasty piece of work."

You know a fraction of the truth about the mans life so let’s not pretend otherwise. 

His views, ideas or principles are fair game but as I am more than certain you are aware situations with family are never what they seem on the surface.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

You know a fraction of the truth about the mans life so let’s not pretend otherwise. 

His views, ideas or principles are fair game but as I am more than certain you are aware situations with family are never what they seem on the surface.

I'm certainly no Boris fan but I know from bitter personal experience that you are spot on. 

Edited by oldjamfan1

Daily Heil speculating 'Was the baby conceived a week after Boris entered No10?'

You'd think even the Mail would call her by her name and not her number...

5 hours ago, 47er said:

Voters couldn't care less 47er as the last general election and London mayoral elections have shown.

But lets face it, we put our support behind Corbyn and he surrounded himself with a significant number of vile antisemitic racists.

As I keep saying, you can't have it both ways.

5 hours ago, Gav said:

Voters couldn't care less 47er as the last general election and London mayoral elections have shown.

But lets face it, we put our support behind Corbyn and he surrounded himself with a significant number of vile antisemitic racists.

As I keep saying, you can't have it both ways.

If Corbyn had lived his life like Johnson has he would have been front page on the Tory Rags everyday and he would have been destroyed even sooner without mercy.

I'm not so bothered about his private life, though it does go to his character and whether his word can be trusted.

But google "You're a nasty piece of work aren't you Mr Johnson" and watch the video.

When you've done that please tell me if you think he's fit to be PM.

8 hours ago, 47er said:

If Corbyn had lived his life like Johnson has he would have been front page on the Tory Rags everyday and he would have been destroyed even sooner without mercy.

I'm not so bothered about his private life, though it does go to his character and whether his word can be trusted.

But google "You're a nasty piece of work aren't you Mr Johnson" and watch the video.

I know all about Boris Johnson, even on a political level he's not good enough, you don't need to dig into his private life to find plenty of reasons that prove he's been promoted way beyond his ability.

What about the racism in the Labour party? It didn't stop you voting for them? I guess the same applies for Boris, he's a bit of jack the lad but people like him for that and ignore the rest.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Gav said:

I know all about Boris Johnson, even on a political level he's not good enough, you don't need to dig into his private life to find plenty of reasons that prove he's been promoted way beyond his ability.

What about the racism in the Labour party? It didn't stop you voting for them? I guess the same applies for Boris, he's a bit of jack the lad but people like him for that and ignore the rest.

What about all your whataboutery? Every time anyone criticises Johnson, your reply Is to tell us how bad you think Corbyn was!

He's not there anymore Gav---Nor is Blair or Harold Wilson or Clemet Atlee!

What has racism in the Labour Party (alleged) to do with an assessment of Johnson's character? Islamaphobia has though! He promised a full-scale review and nothing has happened or, I suspect, will happen.

You say you know all about Boris Johnson, did you take up my suggestion and watch the video? What's your view on a man who's loyalty to his Eton chum s more important to him than the law, or the safety of an innocent individual? Thug or teddy bear?

To further assist you it can be found here:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2013/mar/24/boris-johnson-accused-nasty-video

Edited by 47er

The modern British male is useless. If he is blue collar, he is likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless, and hopeless, and perhaps claiming to suffer low-esteem brought on by unemployment.  If he is white collar, he is likely to be little better.

Boris Johnson in the Spectator magazine

That's the prime minister's view of ordinary British people. 

And when you also get ex-miners voting Tory, that's when you have to doubt people's sanity

9 hours ago, 47er said:

Yeah I remember that interview. I think it was Eddie Mair that slaughtered Johnson. And yet people vote for him. Unbelievable.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, 47er said:

What about all your whataboutery? Every time anyone criticises Johnson, your reply Is to tell us how bad you think Corbyn was!

He's not there anymore Gav---Nor is Blair or Harold Wilson or Clemet Atlee!

What has racism in the Labour Party (alleged) to do with an assessment of Johnson's character? Islamaphobia has though! He promised a full-scale review and nothing has happened or, I suspect, will happen.

You say you know all about Boris Johnson, did you take up my suggestion and watch the video? What's your view on a man who's loyalty to his Eton chum s more important to him than the law, or the safety of an innocent individual? Thug or teddy bear?

I answered the question on Johnson above, he's not fit to be PM for political reasons alone, no need to get into the rest of the charge sheet, his political ineptitude is enough.

But you've failed to give your thoughts on why voting for Corbyn last time out was ok, even going as far as to question (allegedly) the validity of the claims on racism, which does you no favours at all 47er, its indisputable.

The point being made is about character, its seems that is ok to vote for Corbyn with antisemitism bundled in, but its not ok to vote for Johnson with an equally vile charge sheet. 

How about voting for neither.

Edited by Gav

5 minutes ago, Gav said:

I answered the question on Johnson above, he's not fit to be PM for political reasons alone, no need to get into the rest of the charge sheet, his political ineptitude is enough.

But you've failed to give your thoughts on why voting for Corbyn last time out was ok, even going as far as to question (allegedly) the validity of the claims on racism, which does you no favours at all 47er, its indisputable.

The point being made is about character, its seems that is ok to vote for Corbyn with antisemitism bundled in, but its not ok to vote for Johnson with an equally vile charge sheet. 

How about voting for neither.

That there was a problem with anti-Semitism in Corbyn's Labour party is uncontested. Keir Starmer is committed to destroying it and he was my pick for leader of the Labour party months ago. So don't try to smear me with anti-Semitism.

I said "allegedly" because I think the extent of it was much exaggerated, particularly by the Tory press for their own reasons. "Zionism" was mislabelled as anti-Semitism by those with a vested interest imo.

It is not anti-Semitic to criticise Israel for its treatment of the Arabs, many Jewish people agree with that.

BUT CORBYN HAS GONE! And I didn't vote for him because I don't live in his constituency and I didn't vote for him as leader either.

Meanwhile Islamaphobia i the Tory party remains and no review has even started. No comment from you.

I keep on asking "did you watch the video?" but you never answer!

And finally, unless we want to give up on democracy we have to vote for someone! No point voting for a party that can't win a seat. The answer to that is plural voting which I have continuously championed on here.

Sadly, you're going on ignore now because you keep on raising the same irrelevant points but provide no answers yourself. In particular I'm sick of having Corbyn continually thrown at me when I don't have a positive opinion of him anymore than you do.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, 47er said:

That there was a problem with anti-Semitism in Corbyn's Labour party is uncontested. Keir Starmer is committed to destroying it and he was my pick for leader of the Labour party months ago. So don't try to smear me with anti-Semitism.

I said "allegedly" because I think the extent of it was much exaggerated, particularly by the Tory press for their own reasons. "Zionism" was mislabelled as anti-Semitism by those with a vested interest imo.

It is not anti-Semitic to criticise Israel for its treatment of the Arabs, many Jewish people agree with that.

BUT CORBYN HAS GONE! And I didn't vote for him because I don't live in his constituency and I didn't vote for him as leader either.

Meanwhile Islamaphobia i the Tory party remains and no review has even started. No comment from you.

I keep on asking "did you watch the video?" but you never answer!

And finally, unless we want to give up on democracy we have to vote for someone! No point voting for a party that can't win a seat. The answer to that is plural voting which I have continuously championed on here.

Sadly, you're going on ignore now because you keep on raising the same irrelevant points but provide no answers yourself. In particular I'm sick of having Corbyn continually thrown at me when I don't have a positive opinion of him anymore than you do.

Glad you cleared up the allegedly remark regarding antisemitism, indisputable evidence on that front.

I couldn't agree more on the criticism of Israel, you're not antisemitic because you disagree with how Israel deals with the Palestinians or anyone else for that matter. But some of these Labour members/supporters//MP's wanting to wipe Israel off the map is disturbing, I couldn't vote for a party that has that running through its core, but thats just me.

I watched the video in 2015, I hammered one or two of the exiled right wingers with it on this very site, but you don't need a video to know he's a bumbling idiot and not fit to be PM. Sadly we're in the minority, the last election shows us that.

The last sentence - when you come out from under the bed covers I'll still be here, waiting to take you to task, like always :tu:

Now about that Sam Allardyce :lol:

Edited by Gav

Starmer bollocks Abbot ?

Well if he reels in the likes of that clown and Lammy it'll be a good start.

14 hours ago, tomphil said:

Starmer bollocks Abbot ?

Well if he reels in the likes of that clown and Lammy it'll be a good start.

Lammy is superb.

The only comparison with Abbot is he is black and represents a London constituency.

I have a lot of sympathy for Diane Abbott, the abuse she gets on social media and in some of the right wing press is disgusting, it’s certainly had an impact on her personally. 
But this kind of thing keep popping up, she continues to make bad decisions.

It could well be time to pack it in Diane.

6 hours ago, philipl said:

Lammy is superb.

The only comparison with Abbot is he is black and represents a London constituency.

The guy is a race baiting shit stirring turd who like Abbot bases everything on the make up of their constituencies and seem to assume the rest of the country is the same.