1 hour ago, Inglorious basturk said:

I said I enjoyed your joke 

It was the reality of his home. Electric cables everywhere held by gaffer tape.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, 47er said:

We're not just talking about an MP though, we are talking about the PM!

Put the question the other way round----what chance would a Labour MP have of being PM or staying there if he/she had behaved in the same way?

I really don’t see a problem either way 47er, no laws have been broken.

I think Labour have far more important things to worry about than how many children Boris has fathered, deserted or abandoned, like trying to come up with an electable party for one. 

Edited by Gav

37 minutes ago, philipl said:

It was the reality of his home. Electric cables everywhere held by gaffer tape.

He loved a bit of cable i suppose 

29 minutes ago, Gav said:

I think Labour have far more important things to worry about than how many children Boris has fathered, deserted or abandoned, like trying to come up with an electable party for one. 

The whole country has a lot to worry about given the character of the present incumbent.

2 minutes ago, 47er said:

The whole country has a lot to worry about given the character of the present incumbent.

The country voted him in, you reap what you saw.

39 minutes ago, Gav said:

It's an issue for me when he shows his total hypocrisy by his comments about single mothers and their children. His comments are nasty and when you consider he has several children with single mothers it shows him for what he really is. Add gross hypocrisy to his charge sheet.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/election-boris-johnson-articles-women-women-journalist-spectator-labour-a9221036.html

45 minutes ago, Gav said:

The country voted him in, you reap what you saw.

No Gav---you reap what you sow!

As I said the country has a lot to worry about with this PM, a majority haven't yet realised it.

Calling all Tory voters.

Were you "clapping for the NHS" last night and every week since the start of the crisis?

Because if you were, you didn't really mean it, and you shouldn't bother. .

You were happy to vote for a party that has deliberately attacked and impoversshed the NHS for the past 10 years, and will be looking to sell off large parts of it to the US healthcare and insurance companies in the forthcoming UK-US trade talks.

Clapping for the NHS and voting Tory is the height of hypocrisy

I see James Dyson is at it again. Engineering staff working from home had been told to come back into the office in apparent contravention of government advice.The peasants revolted though so he had do a U turn.

I don't understand why he gets so much positive press. The vac he made is only a scaled down copy of industrial cyclones, the washing machine he brought out vanished without trace, the car he's working on seems to be beset by problems and don't hold your breathe waiting for the ventilators he's supposed to be making for us.

Richard Branson can't afford to pay staff but can afford to send up a rocket. 🔔🔚

29 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Richard Branson can't afford to pay staff but can afford to send up a rocket. 🔔🔚

I noticed that myself Mike, the mans more front than Blackpool.

If this latest cummings fiasco doesnt cause problems in the cabinet it shows just how weak the cabinet is. Anyone who has ambitions to be PM rather than a bojo yes man, now is the perfect time to come out and publically condemn cummings it would undermine boris massively. 

8 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

If this latest cummings fiasco doesnt cause problems in the cabinet it shows just how weak the cabinet is. Anyone who has ambitions to be PM rather than a bojo yes man, now is the perfect time to come out and publically condemn cummings it would undermine boris massively. 

The woman in Scotland had to walk the plank as did the scientific adviser in London, if Cummings doesn't go what's the point in any of us following the rules ?

Laws, like taxes, are just for the little people. Why should any of us follow the rules if the government themselves don't bother 

Starmer has to stick the knife in. Skewering the chief architect of Brexit would be worth watching. 

10 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

The woman in Scotland had to walk the plank as did the scientific adviser in London, if Cummings doesn't go what's the point in any of us following the rules ?

Also what's the point in getting rid of an otherwise useful scientist and not a psychopathic strategists. 

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Absolutely.  Boniface on TV tonight , "for all those who couldn't see their loved ones in hospital, those who couldn't attend funerals, etc" he should be sacked immediately for the government to retain an ounce of respect.

Can Gav or Chaddy come up with a spin on this one.....?

19 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

If Cummings doesn't go the games up Boris

Cummings won't resign over this, Johnson can't function without the man.

Maybe he'll resign from the SAGE group like Ferguson did :rock:

It's a shame PMQs is not on this week. I would love to see Kier Starmer with this one. Boris will have his audience back next time as well so may be able to bluster his way out of it.  

Interesting how theres no #DominicCummings trending....Durham is, SackDominic is...

It's like someone is controlling what people see.....

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Maybe he'll resign from the SAGE group like Ferguson did :rock:

How many members does this SAGE group actually have. If it's ten or less there's a high percentage of them not taking any notice!

8 hours ago, Rogerb said:

How many members does this SAGE group actually have. If it's ten or less there's a high percentage of them not taking any notice!

I think 57 members plus other members on subs groups.

Here the full list.