4 minutes ago, Gav said:

The government are saying that the second visit is a lie, just not true, he never left London after returning, so lets not celebrate just yet.

I mean, they are pretty good at lying, so I’d expect they’d be able to identify one tbh.

4 minutes ago, philipl said:

There were two visits?

I hadn't spotted that.

All over the internet Philip, from most of the main media sources

Government denials of course - quoting the likes of Grant Shapps 😂 - and their propaganda drones believe them

1 minute ago, philipl said:

So Shapps is saying he never went to Durham and Barnard Castle?

He’s saying he didn’t leave Durham to return later, but didn’t give any details to explain where he was or when.

9 minutes ago, philipl said:

So Shapps is saying he never went to Durham and Barnard Castle?

They are not denying he went to Barnard Castle, apparently that was after his infection isolation was over.

But they are denying The Mirror story today which claimed he returned to London and then went back to Durham for a second time, he was spotted discussing blue bells apparently with a unnamed source which is much harder to prove I guess. 

Downing Street lift and dust guide to all adverse publicity

No photo description available.

3 minutes ago, Gav said:

They are not denying he went to Barnard Castle, apparently that was after his infection isolation was over.

But they are denying The Mirror story today which claimed he returned to London and then went back to Durham for a second time, he was spotted discussing blue bells apparently with a unnamed source which is much harder to prove I guess. 

But his wife's birthday on 12 April was during his isolation.

13 minutes ago, den said:

He’s saying he didn’t leave Durham to return later, but didn’t give any details to explain where he was or when.

So he was in Barnard Castle on 12 April and still in Durham when he spotted there on 10 May?

I think they are saying that after he was known to return to London the first time, he didn’t go back again - which means the allegations that he was seen on a second visit weren’t true.

This is what a disemboweled Health Minister looks like.

My whole family went into isolation for 2 weeks when I had symptoms including my sons who both have respiratory health concerns. I didn’t send them to my parents despite being petrified I’d pass it on to them. He was wrong to travel & you are wrong to undermine your own advice.

Id9dZxXg_normal.jpg

Matt Hancock

I know how ill coronavirus makes you. It was entirely right for Dom Cummings to find childcare for his toddler, when both he and his wife were getting ill.

The witness who said he saw him (a retired chemistry teacher, Mr Lee) actually took note of the registration number of the vehicle the guy (with a woman and child) got into. If it's established it is Cummings car then he is bang to rights (again).

If I was that guy, I wouldn't go out alone. 

Big Bozza and the hitmen will ruff him up a bit..  

Posted (edited)

Cummings now at Downing Street apparently.

7 Tory MPs have now called for Cummings to go:
-Caroline Nokes

-Simon Hoare
-Damian Collins
-Sir Roger Gale
-Sir Peter Bone
- Steve Baker
-Craig Whittaker

Plus William Wragg has re-tweeted Mr Baker's tweet.

Edited by Gav

1 minute ago, Gav said:

Cummings now at Downing Street apparently.

7 Tory MPs have now called for Cummings to go:
-Caroline Nokes

-Simon Hoare
-Damian Collins
-Sir Roger Gale
-Sir Peter Bone
- Steve Baker
-Craig Whittaker

Plus William Wragg has re-tweeted Mr Baker's tweet.

He won’t survive this Gav.

1 minute ago, den said:

He won’t survive this Gav.

They'll gerrymander this, he will still be there but not in title.  He will have some other job title.

Looking terminal:

Tory MP has just told me live on

that Dominic Cummings must go.

Ministers tell me Cummings’s departure is “only a matter of time”. Details here

Couple of things that jump out to me:

1) Matt Hancock the Health Minister has come out in support of 'Dom', undermining all the advice he's been giving throughout this crisis. Who advised the Health Minister to tweet his support for Cummings? Thats just amateurish, you let Gove and Sunak do that, not the bleeding Health Minister.

2) Kier Starmer hasn't said a word that I know of and why would he? The Tories are doing a great job of destroying themselves :tu:

Surely if there are allegations out there the police have to investigate? Then traffic cameras will clear up if the second trip was made. 

Cummings will resign or be sacked and Johnson will have received a major blow from which he will never recover.

Tick tock.....

Hopefully Cummings will get the boot so then we can sit back and watch the blonde clown tremble and fall apart as he faces genuine intelligent, articulate opposition, without so much as a vague strategic wisp in his empty cranium.

Cummings had this coming (so to speak) for his role in inflicting Brexit on the country

The state of British politics knocks me a little sick. This whole furore about some government advisor. Is he really that important that it has some jumping for joy and others totally rattled to the point of near self combustion?

Surely this cannot spell the end for the Tory party like is being often said. Yet, if the actions of an unelected "SpAd" does bring down the cabinet, then serious questions need to be asked about what is happening at Westminster.

Why are we currently in a political system whereby idiots like Dominic Cummings are wielding power at a greater degree than elected ministers?

Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

Why are we currently in a political system whereby idiots like Dominic Cummings are wielding power at a greater degree than elected ministers?

Good question - Cummings is an unelected "guru" handed enormous power by the PM to reform the British state who appears to be answerable to no one and certainly not the Cabinet who are bypassed with any decision making.

Brexiteers railed against unelected eurocrats yet we have this unelected ideologue formulating policy right at the heart of No 10.  

"The state of British politics knocks me a little sick. This whole furore about some government advisor. Is he really that important that it has some jumping for joy and others totally rattled to the point of near self combustion?"

Sorry Dreams---this is about restoring some integrity into British politics. If (when?) Cummings goes, you should feel a little less sick---shouldn't you?

There is another scenario.

Cummings should be kept on because he's a living, breathing symbol of the dishonesty, arrogance and elitism of this regime. The longer this drags on the better to highlight these traits.

And he should be there at the coalface when his Brexit clusterf*ck project reaches its grim finality at the end of the year.