BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Player of the year (so far)

4 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

So, not that easy I don't think. Lets be having your votes so!

Funnily Walton could be a contender for this and worst player so inconsistent has he been. Inconsistent being the key word for the entire team.

Have to probably give it to Armstrong as things stand. 

Walton is nowhere near the best, closer to being one of the worst.

Dack or Downing although the former will be ruled out in terms of winning it across the season.

Edited by roversfan99
  • Like 1

Downing for me. I doubted his signing and wasn't as convinced by his debut as others were at the time. I was completely wrong, he's been quality so far.

Other contenders if they pick up for the remainder are Travis, Evans and Armstrong. 

Dack misses out due to injury. ?

Edited by Feed the Yak
  • Like 2

Downing hands down for me. Given his quiet second spell at Middlesbrough, I wasn't expecting much from him. He's provided us with a bit of creativity and performed well in all the positions we've needed him to play in.

As the season goes on I think Armstrong will push him close. 

• Like 1

Perhaps if he played a little more Tosin would be well in for a shout for me. Difference between him and Williams is night and day, very underrated part of how we play can take out three or four opposing players with his passing. Erratic moment here or there but touch of class in our defence. Feel he’s been underrated. But I’d go along with the Downing consensus. 

1 minute ago, TheWeasel said:

Perhaps if he played a little more Tosin would be well in for a shout for me. Difference between him and Williams is night and day, very underrated part of how we play can take out three or four opposing players with his passing. Erratic moment here or there but touch of class in our defence. Feel he’s been underrated. But I’d go along with the Downing consensus. 

In fairness, Tosin has had as many bad games as good at this stage 

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

In fairness, Tosin has had as many bad games as good at this stage 

His last 4 have been terrible and he was the main reason why we went 1 down in the Birmingham cup game. I also remember him giving away the penalty when we lost narrowly to Leeds.

He's possibly lost as many games as Walton on reflection.

I'd say he's possibly been over-rated if anything. As our other defenders are so uncultured.

Edited by Husky
  • Like 1