BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sheffield Wednesday (A)

9 minutes ago, Gogger said:

Nyambe running rings around Reach, amazing half form him.

Hes getting an end product going forward these days. He is 100% our best outlet. If we had another like him on the left then we would be a handful.

Edited by AAK
  • Like 7

Just now, Lihamylly said:

We still have to survive ToMo's halftime speech...

rights lads,ffs stop passing it forwards,holtby you ****,i don`t want to see you looking forwards and as for you armstrong,who do you think you are ,zidane,the lot you of you are embarassing me,you took no notice of what i had to say before kick off,keep it tight and don`t be flash

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Gone for Rovers at 7/2 and by 2-1 at 16/1.

Heart ruled the head a bit but we are so unpredictable and Mowbray has a habit of finding a win when he desperately needs it. 

Owls down to 10, 3-0 up and playing well (scored against whilst making a cuppa!)

Doubt even Mowbray can feck this up.

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night........................!

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

rights lads,ffs stop passing it forwards,holtby you ****,i don`t want to see you looking forwards and as for you armstrong,who do you think you are ,zidane,the lot you of you are embarassing me,you took no notice of what i had to say before kick off,keep it tight and don`t be flash

?? try to be bit less bitter.

Or, and this might be a novel suggestion, but try and even enjoy the performance?