BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sheffield Wednesday (A)

27 minutes ago, matt83 said:

That’s about the 3rd time we’ve scored a freak goal like that this season. Pne and charlton this season I think. 

Weird thing was the commentators were saying that never seems to happen to us. I was like....eh?

Not to much wrong with today i still don't  like Gallagher  on the wing and if  Nyambe stays fit i would say he be in the top 3 right backs in the league . Young  lads where very good today and need more game time.  Evans and Bennett  Williams are getting  under there feet and stopping there development . We've got some talented  kids still think a left back and a keeper and right wing  would help. And Armstrong and Downing where brilliant  i hope TM  sticks to this team and stops messing

• Like 3

Best feeling for a Long time. What a game by Nyambe and Travis I thought, besides Arma and Downing. Tosin was so good on the ball but there were some mistakes here and there.

not sure what’s with giving 3 minutes or so to Big Ben but I thought he did decent in chasing the ball and started the move for Gally’s goal at the end.

I feel like I should be complaining about team selection, dodgy substitutions, lack of desire and how we are going nowhere!!!

But praise the lord...  We finally gave someone a spanking!! Every player put in a real shift today. Special credit to Nyambe, Downing and Armstrong in my opinion they were outstanding.

Wembleeeeee here we come!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Travis has turned into a right little diving shit. Never a red card in a million years.

Fuck it though. Preston should have had up to 3 against us. Karma. If teams are going to insist on kicking us around and the refs are gonna play along maybe it's time to start diving. Even though I despise it.

Honestly I wouldn't have called it a dive when I saw it though, just a 50-50 that he got to first. Looked like it probably hurt but not the Weds player's fault. Travis was the one who had to stretch to get it, so the Weds player had every right to go in for it. Tbh I thought it'd be a kiss of death as we usually fuck up against ten men.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Travis has turned into a right little diving shit. Never a red card in a million years.

I don’t think he did anything wrong tbh. He didn’t ask for the red card, there was contact with his shin. Ref was the one giving the card with no pressure. Throughout the match, the Owls men were having a go at him, I thought he did very well

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Thankfully it isn't our call. The ref appeared to be right up with play, and indicated it was a dangerous and deliberate foul by the Wednesday lad - in my experience your first instinct as a ref tends to be correct. Anyway, Travis certainly milked it for all he was worth, and didn't seem unduly bothered by the 'injury' for the rest of his time on the field.giphy.gif

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
37 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Has anyone set the gofundme page up yet to get this guy over?

I think for the last home game of the season, we should make it happen. If we all put in a tenner on here, it’s a goer. He can stay on my sofa....

59 minutes ago, Alejandro Tapia said:

Let's celebrate cockers and sup up some ales for our Rovers and your mexican Cocker aswell...! UP THE BLUES ????

¿Qué cerveza estás bebiendo? Corona es una mierda, yo prefiero Modelo.

Salud ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I think for the last home game of the season, we should make it happen. If we all put in a tenner on here, it’s a goer. He can stay on my sofa....

I thought it was a fake account at first I'm ashamed to say but has me in stitches.

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It's becoming a non contact sport. I wouldn't have made it to half time these days. Great win though.

I don't get why people are implying shit housing tbh, I've not seen other angles but looks like he got belted full whack. I don't think it was a red card as it was accidental but it would still hurt!

• Like 3