BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sheffield Wednesday (A)

2 hours ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Depends who is fit tbh. I'm assuming Evans and nyambe are out.

Walton

Tosin    lenihan   Williams

JRC     travis      downing      Bell

Holtby

Graham     armstrong 

Have to say I quite like that. Though I would drop Bell, move Downing out  to left wing back and play Johnson alongside Travis.

Also I'm sure if we did go 352 Mowbray would not be able to resist Bennett at right wing back.

But overall it would be an intriguing way to play. Wouldnt mind if we gave it a crack.

• Like 2

Based off the TM presser so far I'm expecting

Walton
Bennett Tosin Lenihan Bell
Travis Davenport
Rothwell Holtby Armstrong
Gallagher

on the weekend.

Downing, Johnson, Evans all not trained/injured, Nyambe only just back in training, and he's made comments suggesting Jacob Davenport will start

47 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Based off the TM presser so far I'm expecting

Walton
Bennett Tosin Lenihan Bell
Travis Davenport
Rothwell Holtby Armstrong
Gallagher

on the weekend.

Downing, Johnson, Evans all not trained/injured, Nyambe only just back in training, and he's made comments suggesting Jacob Davenport will start

Walton

Nyambe Lenihan Adarabioyo Bell 

Travis  Davenport

Downing          Holtby      Rothwell

Armstrong

Based on Mowbray's press conference

Edited by chaddyrovers

25 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Walton

Nyambe Lenihan Adarabioyo Bell 

Travis  Johnson

Downing          Holtby      Rothwell

Armstrong

Based on Mowbray's press conference

Not with Johnson injured... He's not trained and Mowbray name dropped Davenport unprompted...

Edited by JoeH

After no win in six and very little to show including some of the worst performances and football I’ve seen rovers play in a long time I’d mix it up, injuries providing the perfect opportunity too:

Walton

Lenihan Tosin Williams

Bennett.                                  Downing

Travis Davenport 

Holtby

AA.     Graham 

Cant see any wrong in giving Davenport a chance. Still hope Nyambe plays.

Walton

Nyambe, Lenihan, Tosin, Bell

Rothwell Travis Davenport Downing

Holtby, Armstrong

Play it through the park and use the pace of Armstrong and we can counter attack this one.

Edited by neophox

2 hours ago, neophox said:

Cant see any wrong in giving Davenport a chance. Still hope Nyambe plays.

Walton

Nyambe, Lenihan, Tosin, Bell

Rothwell Travis Davenport Downing

Holtby, Armstrong

Play it through the park and use the pace of Armstrong and we can counter attack this one.

Counter attack.....we struggle to string a pass together and Armstrong gets caught off side 9 out of 10 times

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Quite interested in seeing Davenport. He must have thought he'd never get a game. End of last season he played pretty well.

Only one appearance, wasn’t it? Last game of the season against Swansea. Can’t really make a judgement on those kind of ‘last day of term’ fixtures.

Though we may as well see what he’s made of, as the club will be increasingly reliant on young players, it seems...

Wasting my time suggesting this but would have been nice if fans of both clubs got together and organised an anti-FUP demonstration. If the EFL complained then throw their mental health "concern" back in their lying faces. If Rovers fans can get together with Blackpool fans to protest lousy ownership then they could do this as well. I'm too stubborn to not suggest this even though nobody is going to back me up.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Not true at all that Armstrong is offside 9 out of 10 times

Chaddy, Rovers are the most off side team in the league, its a fact - go look it up. Armstrong is probably responsible for at least 70% of those offsides.

Edit: Upon checking we have now fallen to the third most offisde team in the league.

image.png.9b8a9a5f0d236da5205fba7f38a51ecd.png

That site also shows that Armstrong has been offside 19 times this season - he was offside a total of 18 times throughout the entire last season. 

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Vinjay said:

Wasting my time suggesting this but would have been nice if fans of both clubs got together and organised an anti-FUP demonstration. If the EFL complained then throw their mental health "concern" back in their lying faces. If Rovers fans can get together with Blackpool fans to protest lousy ownership then they could do this as well. I'm too stubborn to not suggest this even though nobody is going to back me up.

It's a waste of time because you're suggesting it 48 hours before kick off.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Chaddy, Rovers are the most off side team in the league, its a fact - go look it up. Armstrong is probably responsible for at least 70% of those offsides.

Edit: Upon checking we have now fallen to the third most offisde team in the league.

That site also shows that Armstrong has been offside 19 times this season - he was offside a total of 18 times throughout the entire last season. 

so how many offsides have we had all season? 

So Armstrong has been offside just 19 times in 27 games? is that it? wouldn't say that alot. Considering the other 3 teams in the top 4 are within the top 6 of the league

38 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Thanks for the back up bud, I was just poking the s#@t with a stick of laughs but i my observation from the riverside is actually fact lol, do think I my move seats next season though as players keep getting hurt right in front of me.....

50 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

According to whoscored.com Armstrong is 8th , Dack 15th and Gallagher 28th most offside in the Championship , average per game 1.1, 0.5, 0.4 respectively

Last Season it finished with Graham 16th 0.5, Dack 27th 0.4 and Armstrong 31st 0.4

Lewis Grabbon (Forest) finished first last season and is at the top so far this season

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

According to whoscored.com Armstrong is 8th , Dack 15th and Gallagher 28th most offside in the Championship , average per game 1.1, 0.5, 0.4 respectively

Last Season it finished with Graham 16th 0.5, Dack 27th 0.4 and Armstrong 31st 0.4

Lewis Grabbon (Forest) finished first last season and is at the top so far this season

how can Armstrong be average 1.1 offside per games when he has been only been offside 19 times in 27 games. More like 0.69 per game

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

how can Armstrong be average 1.1 offside per games when he has been only been offside 19 times in 27 games. More like 0.69 per game

OOps misread the wrong column its 0.7 

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/7/Seasons/7840/Stages/17629/PlayerStatistics/England-Championship-2019-2020

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

and we average 2.1 offsides per game. So Armstrong is actually only responsible for 33%. so not that's badly as people say surely?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

and we average 2.1 offsides per game. So Armstrong is actually only responsible for 33%. so not that's badly as people say surely?

to be honest I think half the times Armstrong as been judged to be offside it was 50/50 whether he was or not, because of his pace and crap linesmen.

• Like 1