BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sheffield Wednesday (A)

11 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Just dont get this obsession with SG on the wing. Surely he wasnt bought for that position? Armstrong (though another striker) is better suited to that role as he at least has pace. Perservere weith SG up front if he has to be somewhere.

Agreed but in a way its a god send for him because people forget how bad he is up front too!

Edited by roversfan99

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

Agreed but in a way its a god send for him because people forget how bad he is up front too!

it`s a mystery to me why armstrong and gallagher ar`nt playing up front together,ffs we are likely to concede so you might as well be positive and try to score a few by playing both of them up front,they seem a natural combination

8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

it`s a mystery to me why armstrong and gallagher ar`nt playing up front together,ffs we are likely to concede so you might as well be positive and try to score a few by playing both of them up front,they seem a natural combination

In fairness, we don't actually know yet whether we are playing them both up front. Probably not though I expect.

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

Question - why does Gallagher look threatening on the right today but totally ineffective last week?

Baffling.

Been offered a 100k bonus if he can stop TM looking like an imbecile for playing him there. Agree though, he has started well.