BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

QPR (H) - Tuesday 28th Jan

51 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

Outside of the UK & Ireland, it will always be on iFollow provided that none of the EFL's International Broadcast Partners are screening the game live in the country that you're viewing from, or if Sky Sports aren't screening the game live, either (I assume that excludes the red button service, but not sure). So it technically varies from country to country.

The exact wording of it all is here.

I cant watch red button games through my Roku stick :(. Anyone have any links to watch the game ? Thanks for the info by the way. 

10 minutes ago, Prelude said:

I cant watch red button games through my Roku stick :(. Anyone have any links to watch the game ? Thanks for the info by the way. 

There wont be any of those around until nearer (or at) the kickoff - no guarantees there will even be any anyway. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tom said:

I’ve had a season ticket as long as I can remember but for a few reasons miss a few games here and there at home, got to be honest would have been tempted by the red button tonight!

I don’t feel any sense of duty in supporting the club, some games I simply prioritise real life over going, always feels odd that some would use that as a stick to beat others with. 

I'm the same. I get home most nights around 7pm. It will be in and straight out tonight to get to Ewood.

Whilst the season is still 'alive' I will go down, but in 3 weeks time if we are 10 points adrift of 6th then I'll put my feet up, open a beer and just press the red button.

• Like 2

I'm off to New Zealand on holiday next week and will be missing the next 5 home games, so tonight is my last home game until Leeds in April, so there was never any doubt I would be going. I half expected this game to be rearranged for when I'm away as well so I'm thankful for small mercies.

• Like 1

There will be lots of folk out there tonight who can’t get to the game - including season ticket holders who have been short changed.

It seems that the club is more than happy to allow overseas (and tech savvy) folk watch but not local fans. For 3pm games there is an excuse but not when the facility is available. It’s just churlish. It’s not even part of a positive drive to increase attendance.

They are more than happy to get some ifollow revenue though.

If I was a QPR fan I’d be livid.

E92A4EA9-4258-445D-B175-7B96BF1D3A9F.jpeg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Stuart said:

There will be lots of folk out there tonight who can’t get to the game - including season ticket holders who have been short changed.

It seems that the club is more than happy to allow overseas (and tech savvy) folk watch but not local fans. For 3pm games there is an excuse but not when the facility is available. It’s just churlish. It’s not even part of a positive drive to increase attendance.

Does that not imply it's £10 for UK residents to watch it in iFollow, and £5 for oversees.

If so, it's plainly obvious why it's not on the red button (not that I disagree with the decision)

Edited by Hasta

3 minutes ago, 4000Holes said:

I see both Davenport and Buckley played at Preston in Lancashire senior cup this afternoon.  I was hoping they would have been on the bench tonight.  I think both are capable Davenport in particular.

Sharpe very impressed with Davenport by all accounts. Said he controlled the game and PNE had a number of senior players there

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

Why is overseas cheaper? 

15 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Same as. 

Has anyone managed to purchase the video stream from ifollow? 

I have tried Canada, the States and Spain with no joy, all only audio pass. 

On the Rovers website try Matches/First Team Fixtures and then on the QPR game Match Cente the Buy a Video Match Pass gets me to:

Capture.JPG.acb7192a5a123d310894d8edf8a43043.JPG

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1