BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

QPR (H) - Tuesday 28th Jan

Just now, OnePhilT said:

If you go to the Rovers home page, scroll down a bit to the match countdown bit for Rovers v QPR and click on Live Match Centre. Then if you click on the Watch Live Now link, it should give the option to buy a match pass.

The iFollow menu at the top is useless. I've got an international/overseas subscription and the iFollow main page is just five adverts asking me to subscribe (even when I'm logged in). It's not very intuitive!

It seems to have changed a bit, I can't work out how to Log Out :wacko: it send me to the Shop

2 hours ago, Hasta said:

Does that not imply it's £10 for UK residents to watch it in iFollow, and £5 for oversees.

If so, it's plainly obvious why it's not on the red button (not that I disagree with the decision)

Good point. I’ll be honest, I missed that.

So denying Sky coverage, which people have already subscribed to expecting red button coverage, and making it PPV instead?? Nothing to do with getting fans back in the ground then and all about the coin. Fans really are there to be milked.

Thoughts @Paul Mani?

Just now, Stuart said:

Good point. I’ll be honest, I missed that.

So denying Sky coverage, which people have already subscribed to expecting red button coverage, and making it PPV instead?? Nothing to do with getting fans back in the ground then and all about the coin. Fans really are there to be milked.

Thoughts @Paul Mani?

It’s a business. The club needs to make money and we have very few fans to make money from. 

You can’t watch the game on iFollow in UK. Clearly the Rovers twitter account got it wrong.

24 minutes ago, Doug said:

Same line up as last match

3,000 posts on tombola, Bennett etc. instantly forgotten until next match thread opens.

Personally I think Rothwell is a bit lucky to still be in the team. He needs some end product tonight to avoid getting the hook for his soon-to-be nemesis, JR-C

1 minute ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

It’s a business. The club needs to make money and we have very few fans to make money from. 

You can’t watch the game on iFollow in UK. Clearly the Rovers twitter account got it wrong.

You can’t watch Saturday 3pm games on iFollow - have you confirmed that is the case for midweek?

In any case, fans are already in social media offering to stream the game, so it’s lose-lose-lose. Club doesn’t make money, fans don’t watch, Sky lose subscribers.

We have very few fans to make money from”.

A poor (although I suspect unintended) comment that could have come out of our chief exec’s own mouth. It’s not about milking the faithful but growing the numbers. This guy is slowing wringing the golden goose’s neck.

4 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

3,000 posts on tombola, Bennett etc. instantly forgotten until next match thread opens.

Personally I think Rothwell is a bit lucky to still be in the team. He needs some end product tonight to avoid getting the hook for his soon-to-be nemesis, JR-C

You don't read Tombola

23 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

If you go to the Rovers home page, scroll down a bit to the match countdown bit for Rovers v QPR and click on Live Match Centre. Then if you click on the Watch Live Now link, it should give the option to buy a match pass.

The iFollow menu at the top is useless. I've got an international/overseas subscription and the iFollow main page is just five adverts asking me to subscribe (even when I'm logged in). It's not very intuitive!

Screenshot_20200128-192936_Blackburn.jpg

Screenshot_20200128-192909_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Backroom

Walking down, the rain has gone for now, there’s a buzz in the air (well not really I’m walking down Bentham Road alone) and we are going to get a result 

3-0 Rovers I’m going for, DJ Sammy with his first goal at Ewood since the titanic sunk, Boris Johnson to celebrate Brexit with a goal and Frankie Costello to wrap it up 

• Like 1

Today’s game is not available for live broadcast on the iFollow platform. You will still receive live audio coverage and full match replays.

Due to Broadcasting rights

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/international-broadcasters/

So, it must be on somewhere. If you are that special one that finds the river, let me know by PM ?

Edited by Husky
  • Like 1

Right,better make a prediction. 

Heart- following the momentum of the last game I'm going to go 3-1 Rovers

Head- being a Rovers fan I fear I know how this goes. We race into a 2-0 lead, all looks Rosey. We concede a ridiculous goal, things fall apart, they go 3-2 up only for us to scrap one in near the end to make it 3-3. Nobody goes home happy.