BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

QPR (H) - Tuesday 28th Jan

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Bell getting pelters on radio. Has he been that bad ?

He's played worse, but he sticks out as the weak link in our side right now. Particularly because the rest of the team is playing so well.

He's also up against QPR's best player in Osayi-Samuel, so he's struggling to contain him. If they score a 2nd it will be down that side.

• Like 2

Just now, DE. said:

Tosin has played us into trouble three times now with wayward passes from out the back. He needs to be a bit more careful.

I'm a huge fan of Tosin and I think our whole team plays better with his calm and unhurried style at the back, but tonight he has been pretty bad and his wayward passing could have let them in at least once.. 

• Backroom
1 minute ago, The Hypnotic said:

I'm a huge fan of Tosin and I think our whole team plays better with his calm and unhurried style at the back, but tonight he has been pretty bad and his wayward passing could have let them in at least once.. 

Yep, he looks calm and assured on the ball but keeps trying to pass it up through the middle and it's been repeatedly cut out. Tony needs to tell him to cut it out at HT. 

• Backroom

Not sure I've ever seen us play with such confidence and swagger up top since Mowbray arrived. We've looked very, very menacing as an attacking force in the first 45. Defence is still looking a bit dodgy though so could really do with getting a third to give us some breathing space.

4 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Sam Gallagher has been appalling. 

He has been poor yep. Last five minutes of the half included him failing to hold up a pass on the half way line that Graham would have done with his eyes closed. And then looking half asleep in our defensive third.

Good half from us overall thankfully, could do with another.

Edited by frosty

Gallagher is so poor on the wing. Its crazy that Mowbray continues with that crazy experiment.

Downing, even thou he is my player of the year, has been very very poor today. Rothwell seems to be covering for him everytime QPR are havin possession. Bell is not having his best game either. Holtby average today. The rest have been superb.