9 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

The question is, could he and his family travel to Durham without refuelling? Assuming they went by car, they probably had to stop somewhere, refuel, stretch their legs and go to the toilet. That would theoretically expose others at the motorway services.

from London to Durham is about 260 miles journey and 4 hours travelling times. So looking at his car outside his house it look like Range rover discovery. 

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

from London to Durham is about 260 miles journey and 4 hours travelling times. So looking at his car outside his house it look like Range rover discovery. 

I'm not sure what your point is with this post.

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Clearly you don't have kids. Or if you do you would know a 4 year old cannot go without the toilet....Cummings a disgrace as are you...

Just now, arbitro said:

I'm not sure what your point is with this post.

not sure why you reply

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

Clearly you don't have kids. Or if you do you would know a 4 year old cannot go without the toilet....Cummings a disgrace as are you...

Well you are wrong again Sparks but you just keep posting this BS again. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Well you are wrong again Sparks but you just keep posting this BS again. 

I'm wrong that small kids don't need the toilet or that you and Cummings are both a disgrace?

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

not sure why you reply

I wanted you to explain your post which I didn't understand.

If you don't mind me saying you are a little tetchy this morning.

25 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yet again without knowing every person circumstances  how can you judge? 

Like I said yesterday if me and my missus were hit by the coronavirus somewhat badly, I would send my step daughter(if he was same age as Cummings's child) to my parents before asking anyone else including other family members and friends. Would I drive to Durham? No I would asked my parents to drive and get the child and take him with her. 

For goodness’ sake Chaddy!

He drove 260 miles with symptoms, in a car with children. He had friends and family in London that could have helped him out. 
He’s also since been outed as having been there twice!

A sage scientist that had been caught breaking the lockdown rules resigned. 
So, Cummings by rights, should have been sacked. He helped create the lockdown rules and doesn’t even abide by them himself.
You can’t defend the indefensible.

2 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I wanted you to explain your post which I didn't understand.

If you don't mind me saying you are a little tetchy this morning.

The lady doth protest too much 

2 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

He drove 260 miles with symptoms, in a car with children. He had friends and family in London that could have helped him out. 
He’s also since been outed as having been there more than once!

Oh yes he can 😁😁😁.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

He broke the lockdown rules which he helped put in place.  Doesn't matter what make of car he has.  If it was OK for him to travel why did government ministers appear on TV telling us that it was an instruction to stay at home?  His actions are indefensible and if he had an ounce of decency he would resign.  But this is Dominic Cummings and without him Johnson would be lost so he will no doubt get away with it.  A classic case of Johnson and his mates telling the rest of us to "do as we say not as we do".  Totally and utterly indefensible.

Edited by Parsonblue

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

He’s also since been outed as having been there twice!

A sage scientist that had been caught breaking the lockdown rules resigned. 
So, Cummings by rights, should have been sacked. He helped create the lockdown rules and doesn’t even abide by them himself.

Oh yes he can 😁

Edited by Sparks Rover

I think Chaddy is trying to tell us Cummings must have busted the speed limit going to Durham.

I like how Shapps has no idea of the facts that put Cummings in the wrong, but he's right across the stuff that gets him off....what a bunch of shysters?

and ultimately the guy in charge of all this is the Prime Minister Boris Johnson - remember him? When Cummings went off to the other end of the country taking the virus with him, Boris Johnson was still working from Downing Street. It’s inconceivable that he didn’t know where his right arm was.

Hes the next in line. 

I must admit I’m surprised (or perhaps not) at the journalistic feeding frenzy this has provoked. A few days ago if you did a straw poll of 100 people in Blackburn, I’d wager the overwhelming majority wouldn’t know who he is.

But I appreciate considering who he is it’s the politically motivated gotcha moment they’ve all been waiting for. Personally, I’d rather every effort was put into a roadmap out of this shite not an inquest dominating the focus on what Cummings did, didn’t do or might have done.

Clearly to a man they are incapable of doing so, but I wish they’d just all political parties would desist from point scoring until this is all over. Afterwards they can hold the mother of all public enquires and sling mud to their hearts content if they want. Hold public hangings of people deemed to have broken the rules for all I care. By which time I’ll be sat in a boozer or sports stadium immune from daily briefings. 

3 minutes ago, matt83 said:

I must admit I’m surprised (or perhaps not) at the journalistic feeding frenzy this has provoked. A few days ago if you did a straw poll of 100 people in Blackburn, I’d wager the overwhelming majority wouldn’t know who he is.

But I appreciate considering who he is it’s the politically motivated gotcha moment they’ve all been waiting for. Personally, I’d rather every effort was put into a roadmap out of this shite not an inquest dominating the focus on what Cummings did, didn’t do or might have done.

Clearly to a man they are incapable of doing so, but I wish they’d just all political parties would desist from point scoring until this is all over. Afterwards they can hold the mother of all public enquires and sling mud to their hearts content if they want. Hold public hangings of people deemed to have broken the rules for all I care. By which time I’ll be sat in a boozer or sports stadium immune from daily briefings. 

The government could put this to bed in a day.

6 minutes ago, matt83 said:

A few days ago if you did a straw poll of 100 people in Blackburn, I’d wager the overwhelming majority wouldn’t know who he is.

Bit superior mate....

BBC saying Cummings has gone into number 10.

7 minutes ago, matt83 said:

The reason is, that whether people knew who he was or not, he is the guy who came up with the Stay at Home etc slogan. Shapps just said it on tv. And yet he has done exactly the opposite. Hes blatantly ignored his own instructions. How can the government maintain credibility whilst defending his actions?

7 minutes ago, den said:

BBC saying Cummings has gone into number 10.

With the exact same clothes he had on yesterday. Dirty rat. No respect for the country. Total arrogant turd.

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

With the exact same clothes he had on yesterday. Dirty rat. No respect for the country. Total arrogant turd.

He is such a turd 

Posted (edited)

Hadn't seen that but you're right, he is wearing the same scruffy t shirt.

Edited by gumboots