7 minutes ago, Inglorious basturk said:

Well it’s not that deadly as so many people have apparently had it with no effects what so ever . Shame cancer isn’t like that 

Some people live with cancer for 20+ years.

3 minutes ago, den said:

Some people live with cancer for 20+ years.

There'll be men on this site that are living with prostate cancer and they probably don't know it.

3 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

There'll be men on this site that are living with prostate cancer and they probably don't know it.

There is someone on this site given 3 years to live 26 years ago.

20 minutes ago, den said:

There is someone on this site given 3 years to live 26 years ago.

That’s incredibly positive to hear but it doesn’t take away from the fact that the majority of corona cases have been asymptomatic or having caused no harm whatsoever . You have to wonder why we have been led to think it was so much worse than it is 

4 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

Unlike you I will actually back my comments up. Russia have less than a third of the deaths that the UK has.

https://covid19.who.int/region/euro/country/ru

https://covid19.who.int/region/euro/country/gb

Figures that Russian demographic experts and even the World Health Organisation have cast doubts on.

In Russia, if you are dying of Covid they probably throw you in front of the bus.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Hasta said:

In Russia, if you are dying of Covid they probably throw you in front of the bus.

Some casual Russophobia there. 

Edited by Ewood Ace

2 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Some casual Russophobia there. 

Any reason you are so pro Russian ? Are you Russian? Just wondering . Would be good if they have a vaccine . 
hard not to judge  them historically based on form 

6 minutes ago, Inglorious basturk said:

Any reason you are so pro Russian ? Are you Russian? Just wondering . Would be good if they have a vaccine . 
hard not to judge  them historically based on form 

What exactly do you mean by pro Russian? 

No I am not Russian.

6 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

What exactly do you mean by pro Russian? 

No I am not Russian.

You seem to rate the Russians .  I don’t mind the Russians but they have a historical habit of being drawn into shenanigans which makes people suspicious 

Just now, Inglorious basturk said:

You seem to rate the Russians .  I don’t mind the Russians but they have a historical habit of being drawn into shenanigans which makes people suspicious 

I think that the Russian's are a fine people, yes. And at the moment I think that they have one of the more impressive leaders on the world stage.

8 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

why no phase 3 trials done? 

6 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

Unlike you I will actually back my comments up. Russia have less than a third of the deaths that the UK has.

https://covid19.who.int/region/euro/country/ru

https://covid19.who.int/region/euro/country/gb

And you really trust Russia figures? I don't at all

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

And you really trust Russia figures? I don't at all

Why not? Do you trust the UK ones?

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

Why not? Do you trust the UK ones?

Of course I trust the UK figures and the Office of National statistics. 

I don't trust Putin or Russia at all. and never will

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Of course I trust the UK figures and the Office of National statistics. 

The UK government have lied, tried to fiddle and even hide this countries figures from the very outset of the crisis. I take it you don't trust them as they are around 10000 deaths behind what the ONS says. 

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I don't trust Putin or Russia at all. and never will

Why not?

Edited by Ewood Ace

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Why not?

It's very clear why Russia and Putin shouldn't be trusted. So why haven't they done phase 3 trials? 

Edited by chaddyrovers

14 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

It's very clear why Russia and Putin shouldn't be trusted.

You keep saying you don't trust them but you won't say why.

5 hours ago, Inglorious basturk said:

That’s incredibly positive to hear but it doesn’t take away from the fact that the majority of corona cases have been asymptomatic or having caused no harm whatsoever . You have to wonder why we have been led to think it was so much worse than it is 

Go out wherever and enjoy yourself. Good luck!

6 hours ago, Inglorious basturk said:

Don't forget that many who didn't die will never fully recover. Damage to lungs is one continuing issue for many which they will have to deal with all their lives.

Can't believe this bravado.

6 hours ago, 47er said:

Don't forget that many who didn't die will never fully recover. Damage to lungs is one continuing issue for many which they will have to deal with all their lives.

Can't believe this bravado.

It’s quite a long jump to call it bravado , I’m simply pleased that the whole thing clearly isn’t as bad as it might have seemed , even in some of the most tragic cases it could be something else all together, it’s a relief in many ways Covid isn’t what it seemed . The travesty that it’s possibly a big money maker is another can if worms all together 

6 hours ago, 47er said:

Go out wherever and enjoy yourself. Good luck!

I do try , you have to , Life must go on where possible or the depression would finish you , 

Now  let me see , what have I done . Well only things within the restrictions , some pubs and restaurants , runs , walks , trips . All within the rules 

oh I’ve mixed with 150 other people at work for the entirety with no chance of social distancing or any thought for my health  as a a front line worker providing for the vulnerable , sick and elderly of which I think you may be one . 
Unlike the nurses or the bloody dhl drivers we don’t tend to get a clap from the public , it’s mainly abuse and despite who they are and despite having more dealings with and exposure to the Covid situation than the majority of workers our employers haven’t really acknowledged us at any point either . I’m not asking for that really but think on when you make sweeping statements

7 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

You keep saying you don't trust them but you won't say why.

Just like you wont answer why Russia havent conducted phase 3 trials if this supposedly vaccine works. Plus no data has been released on vaccine. So why not?

You only have to look at the Salisbury NovIchok attack. Which Russia is likely authorised ìt from the government. Which you wont accept. God knows why you love Russia so much

2 hours ago, Inglorious basturk said:

It’s quite a long jump to call it bravado , I’m simply pleased that the whole thing clearly isn’t as bad as it might have seemed , even in some of the most tragic cases it could be something else all together, it’s a relief in many ways Covid isn’t what it seemed . The travesty that it’s possibly a big money maker is another can if worms all together 

Well I did ask you a simple question and although you've had plenty to say throughout this thread you've avoided answering. Clarification would be appreciated.

See  I think its every bit as bad as it seemed. we all thought we were over the worst and its coming back strongly. Even in New Zealand they are reinstating restrictions they had relaxed and they were infection free for many weeks. Although we place our hopes in vaccines, (those of us who don't think its all a hoax to get us all to be vaccinated)  this could go on for years for all I know. So the question:

Inglorious basturk said: 

It could however quantify that Covid wasn’t as deadly was they wanted us to think when that suited 

As who wanted us to think?