Sign in to follow this  
Montyburns

Coronavirus

4 hours ago, gumboots said:

You missed any biscuits you haven't eaten to nibble on the way home and the sugar and coffee to take camping or caravanning with you

Biscuits are fair game but the sugar and coffee ? Are there no shops were you live ?  Mrs Shoelaces like the fancy notepaper and biros as well, she has no shame.

The little coffee and sugar sachets are great for camping. You dont have to buy big packets that are hard to keep dry.  I dont take tea bags, just the little sealed sachets

3 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Biscuits are fair game but the sugar and coffee ? Are there no shops were you live ?  Mrs Shoelaces like the fancy notepaper and biros as well, she has no shame.

The prices at the raddison mcr airport have escalated rapidly in the last couple of years , I’ll be bloody having the coffee sachets . Handy for work 

And yes if you use a pen in our house it will have the name of a hotel on it . When I was lucky enough to go to eleven Maddison park they had Mont Blanc pens to sign out with . Safe to say I took one . Surely built into the insane prices