BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tim Flowers

35 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

He's going to need a job and there are promising young goalkeepers who could benefit from his knowledge - but why don't we talk the club down instead .

Ouch, sorry Tony but the truth doth hurt as regards what's here.

Nowhere there did I say why would he come to Blackburn Rovers but surely you have to give him something to work with. Also being such a fan of the present mob surely you'd want Benson coaching the kids. Something he's probably more on a level with.

Edited by tomphil

9 hours ago, tomphil said:

Why would he come here to coach a very average keeper who's only on loan and a lesser one whose only got 6 months left ???

Because he has only been manager at the puny Solhill Moors, had easily the greatest years of his career here, and we will probably have two new keepers by summer, plus two promising youth ones?

Plus, better money I expect.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

who would you rather coach our goalies,flowers,high class keeper with over 400 top flight appearences or ben benson,played in a sunday league team and thats it,in fact id`e rather have any goalkeeping coach who`s played league football over someone who`s got his coaching badge by textbook

I know who the club would have: whomever’s cheaper.

• Like 2