BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Middlesbrough (A) - Match Thread

2 hours ago, joey_big_nose said:

I'm not convinced by this - we've looked worse when we've gone 442.

To be honest I'm only going off the Bristol City game, which I didn't go to, so I could be talking nonsense.

Just seems to me that given the Rothwell injury, we can move Downing to the wing, Johnson in the middle and have Graham up front. 

1 hour ago, Husky said:

Get your excuses in early. The early indications are that there is a defeat on the cards.MoobsBS.jpg.bc9d2eabd1490e542fca76a25b1875b6.jpg

Well they have improved though,haven't they? On a good run since after Xmas.

If you read his quotes about the game he says we need to go for the win like we did against Wednesday.

Another example of selective quoting looking for something to criticize 

29 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Well they have improved though,haven't they? On a good run since after Xmas.

If you read his quotes about the game he says we need to go for the win like we did against Wednesday.

Another example of selective quoting looking for something to criticize 

Just to clarify that's Rovers doing their own selective quoting,

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

No,it's a headline. From Lancs live. 

The actually quotes are on LT. 

That shows just how much (or little) you take notice. It's from the official Rovers website and is the headline in their current weekly newsletter to fans (sent every Friday).

Just now, Husky said:

That shows just how much (or little) you take notice. It's from the official Rovers website and is the headline in their current weekly newsletter to fans (sent every Friday).

The quote is taken from a number he made about the game. Read the full interview on the LT. He literally says we should be going for the win. 

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

The quote is taken from a number he made about the game. Read the full interview on the LT. He literally says we should be going for the win. 

As already stated Rovers are using that as their main headline on the official Rovers site.

Not 'Mowbray going for the win' or similar.

Edited by Husky

1 minute ago, Husky said:

Yeah so your assumption that fans are quoting what they want to is BS. As stated (again) that's the main headline from the official Rovers site. ?

You used it as evidence that we should expect a defeat.  Plus,it's true, they have improved!

Feck sake, do you just read headlines on the Sun and Daily mail and do the same?

His actual interview contradicts what you said 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

You used it as evidence that we should expect a defeat.  Plus,it's true, they have improved!

Feck sake, do you just read headlines on the Sun and Daily mail and do the same?

His actual interview contradicts what you said 

Have you been on the sauce early?