Holtby

Armstrong

What Mowbray will go with

Walton

Nyambe Lenihan Tosin Bell

Gallagher Travis Downing Bennett 

Holtby 

Armstrong

I think you could be right about him taking his chance to shoehorn Benno in JRs role, which really would be a disgrace.  I'd prefer to change the system than play him.

Expecting nothing but a complete reverse of form, based on the chaotic / idiotic / demoralizing / weird shennanigans in the no-transfer window. That debacle has been unsettling enough for those of us on the outside of the club to cause meltdowns and angst on a Brexitstential level, so goodness knows what the effect will have been on the lads in blue n white....

Boro buoyed by incoming signings and home advantage to do a number on us. That number, for me, is a scoreline of 3-0 to Boro.

We're so sh!t it's unbelievable!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I think we have this one, all our players wilm be up for it as backed by TM as the only players he need to get into the play offs, I watch the u23 at leyland alot and our young boys are really good so I back the youth to come through when needed add to that the older heads of johnson and downing with the wizard travis and the sight of Holtby to pass to the angel of the north arma and I can see us doing well, IF we had signed anyone it would be weeks before they played anyway so with that COYB, barmyarmy, let's do it for jack.

Edited by geedog13

4 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

In fact today in honour of our smoggie leader every pub I go in today I’m going to ask the price of a pint and when they say £3 .I’m going to say those are ridiculous numbers what about a quid I’m not being held to ransome. Let’s see how many pints I get

See what you just did there is confuse RRP and sale price with the world of football agents where ok players are sold at high prices and I think TM has learned from the BB purchase 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, philipl said:

No idea what to expect beyond lousy to non-existent TV coverage. Anything between getting thrashed to handing out the thrashing.

Got a feeling Travis will be red carded today.

Do you not have access to IPTV Philip? All matches are on there.

Hoping for a win, Boro aren't all that but it's blustery so I have a feeling our shakey defence will act up today - so I am worried.

Gallagher to definitely score at some point and an outside chance of Chapman coming off the bench to help snatch a point or rag a win.

11 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I have to say I haven't got a good feeling about this. Equally as worrying is the potential of injury to one of several key players which could see our season capitulate in a mirror image of last February.

Yeah, like that would ever happen in our world where Tony and Tesco know best.

tenor.gif?itemid=3718490

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boroblue said:

In fact today in honour of our smoggie leader every pub I go in today I’m going to ask the price of a pint and when they say £3 .I’m going to say those are ridiculous numbers what about a quid I’m not being held to ransome. Let’s see how many pints I get

Then you can keep your powder dry for the next game where there will be better opportunities to get a pint. Panic then spend £12 on 2 pints you neither like nor want. 

• Like 5

I fancy us for a win today, Armstrong and Gally to score.

This division is so hard to predict and the fact that we are top of the league over the last 12 games shows that no team is consistent.

I think TM will go with same back 4, midfield Holtby, Travis, Johnson, Downing, up front Gally and Armstrong.

Come on you blue boys.

12 minutes ago, Doug said:

Players row, haven't seen anything about that, could you expand a little Tyrone?

Yesterday someone reported that the players were seen having a row before setting off for the North East. Mowbray was seen sorting it out. I theorized that someone had eaten more than their fair share of Mrs Mowbray's lemon drizzle cake.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Let's hope they've sorted out what caused the row amongst the players yesterday. I'd take a draw now but to be honest my interest is waning at the moment. If the people in charge aren't that bothered why should we be ?

Players upset Smallwood did not leave and Mowbrays unability to sign reinforcements!

39 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Yesterday someone reported that the players were seen having a row before setting off for the North East. Mowbray was seen sorting it out. I theorized that someone had eaten more than their fair share of Mrs Mowbray's lemon drizzle cake.

Everyone wants the back seats on the Bus, Twas ever thus.

• Like 1