BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Supporters Consultation Meeting

The next Rovers Supporters Consultation with the club is on Thursday next week at Ewood Park at 6pm. 

As always BRFCS gets five tickets to these, we have four left, so if you would like to attend and hear from Senior Staff at Rovers, plus have the opportunity to ask questions directly to them, please leave your names below. 

3 minutes ago, Doogs said:

Hi J*B

I would be interested in joining you on the night, should there be any tickets left.

Thanks

Can you send me a DM with your full name please. 
One ticket left people. 

54 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

FINALLY! Some serious, searching questions need asking and answering here. Do not waste this opportunity and do not stand for filibustering or flannel

Couldn’t agree more.

These meetings are usually attended by the same old faces, and it’s invariably the same old voices asking questions. Be good to see some people from this board there this time round.

Can you actually ask (respectful obviously) spontaneous, uncomfortable questions at these events or are they all vetted by whoever is hosting before they get to the top table?

Wonder how long in the evening it'll be before Mowbray tells us how honest he is, and mentions what 1970's life in Middlesbrough was like despite nobody asking.

All places filled. 

To those going, there’s typically an agenda they go through then a Q&A. Ask your questions away as they do typically answer them there and then. But please remember you’re representing BRFCS..!

14 minutes ago, J*B said:

All places filled. 

To those going, there’s typically an agenda they go through then a Q&A. Ask your questions away as they do typically answer them there and then. But please remember you’re representing BRFCS..!

Thanks. Will the agenda be issued in advance of the meeting and do questions here to be submitted in writing?

I sincerely hope the questions asked are hard hitting and proper answers are given. Each and every one of these, so far have been a damp squib, as the crucial questions have been side stepped and important time taken up talking irrelevant nonsense. 

Edited by lraC
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Thanks. Will the agenda be issued in advance of the meeting and do questions here to be submitted in writing?

I need you to reply to my DM! 
There is an agenda which is sent out in advance. Nothing needs to be submitted in writing.

Places filled! 

Representing BRFCS will be:

Paul Mani

Arbitro

Doogs

Cherry Blue

Songman 

You all need to report to the Jack Walker entrance at 6pm on Thursday 6th Feb. Give your name and they’ll direct you to the meeting.

Let us know how you get on folks. I’ll post the agenda in this thread when I receive it. 

59 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Wonder if the club plant anyone in there......?

I’m just hoping that those “representing BRFCS” don’t shout down other people “representing BRFCS” in front of the rest of the attendees.

• Like 6

I know the club usually ask for the questions in advance and pass them on to Andy Bayes in the chair.

It is very hard to get the important, well-crafted questions asked properly and even harder to get the space to follow up on the "answers".

One barrier occurs, when our Mr Bayes reads out and jumbles several questions at once, which tends to blunt the individual questions.

Anyway, there are still a good few outstanding questions that they have never answered, despite the best efforts of some on this board.

Starter for 10..       Where is Suhail?

Image result for wheres wally

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Can I ask one of the said people attending to raise the issue of the upkeep of the Stadium....it's becoming a shit hole!

'Respecting the Jack Walker legacy'

Thank you in advance and bloody well don't hold back lads.

Any particular area? 

Edited by Cherry Blue