BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Supporters Consultation Meeting

56 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Can I ask one of the said people attending to raise the issue of the upkeep of the Stadium....it's becoming a shit hole!

'Respecting the Jack Walker legacy'

Thank you in advance and bloody well don't hold back lads.

Can't even use FFP as an excuse on that front. Just comes down to a complete and utter lack of care or attention from those at the top.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Can I ask one of the said people attending to raise the issue of the upkeep of the Stadium....it's becoming a shit hole!

'Respecting the Jack Walker legacy'

Thank you in advance and bloody well don't hold back lads.

This is something I intend to raise, pretty sure I've seen it raised at one of these or a fans forum meeting within the last couple of years and nothing seems to have been done about it, it's deteriorated if anything.

• Like 2

Surely stadium maintenance does contribute to FFP.... i.e. if we spend more money it increases the losses.

Here's a genuine question.

How much does it cost per year to run our women's team ? i.e. I presume it doesn't make a profit and therefore increases the losses and isn't FFP exempt ? Do we need one? Do we care?

54 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Can't even use FFP as an excuse on that front. Just comes down to a complete and utter lack of care or attention from those at the top.

Fans will get blame probably due to lower crowds.

Steve was 'looking into it' but not enough in the pot now. After HE over budgeted for some reason !

1 hour ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Surely stadium maintenance does contribute to FFP.... i.e. if we spend more money it increases the losses.

How much does it cost per year to run our women's team ? i.e. I presume it doesn't make a profit and therefore increases the losses and isn't FFP exempt ? Do we need one? Do we care?

Ladies football costs are FFP exempt as are stadium refurb costs.

B6898B28-A048-43EB-9F9A-E6ECE2A1610D.jpeg

12 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

It doesn't factor in, and the club will probably receive more in grants and funding just for having a ladies team at that level than they spend in funding it! 

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Will there be any positivity at this, allowing for the fact that (contrary to what you might think from looking on here) we are actually having a pretty decent couple of weeks? A couple of young lads made the breakthrough. European scout in place(albeit after a bit of a long wait) etc

Changed that for you.

11 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Will there be any positivity at this, allowing for the fact that (contrary to what you might think from looking on here) we are actually having a pretty decent season? A couple of young lads made the breakthrough. European scout in place(albeit after a bit of a long wait) etc

There will be plenty. The club make sure of it. These meetings are a requirement set out by the EFL, who as you’d expect are vague enough to allow clubs to do as they wish in regards to how these meetings are structured.

Rovers push the boundaries each and every time. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss “significant issues relating to the club”. The representatives they send aren’t wholly appropriate either.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Will there be any positivity at this, allowing for the fact that (contrary to what you might think from looking on here) we are actually having a pretty decent season? A couple of young lads made the breakthrough. European scout in place(albeit after a bit of a long wait) etc

Ask Mrs Lincoln how she enjoyed Our American Cousin..