Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
J*B

Supporters Consultation Meeting

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, I was so upset, I couldn't bring myself to log on. 

You know how I feel now after your earlier response. I'm off to the wellbeing police.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LDRover said:

You know how I feel now after your earlier response. I'm off to the wellbeing police.

😂 

It's a jungle here man :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I hope he doesn't be checking for grammar and spellings! 

Grammar indeed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

When was this magical hour that I see mentioned every now and then?!

Looking back, I can only find us in the top 6 of this league twice since relegation in 2012.

22/08/12 - 06/10/12 Just after relegation, we bounced around in the play off positions for around 6 weeks or so, even spending a week at the top of the table.

22/11/14 - 06/12/14 Two weeks spent in 6th place after a 10 game unbeaten run, we then lost 2-1 to Sheff Wed at Ewood and never got anywhere near again.

I think it was between a 3pm and 5.30pm game which might be why it isn't easy to find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, I was so upset, I couldn't bring myself to log on. 

:lol: Keep smiling fella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

A recording of this is on radio Lancashire at 6pm tonight

I wonder which bits will be left out...this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I hope he doesn't be checking for grammar and spellings! 

That did get mentioned in the tribunal 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

A recording of this is on radio Lancashire at 6pm tonight

Is there a link anywhere to listen to it. Much appreciated if you could post one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

I wonder which bits will be left out...this time.

Please let me know.

I like the justification for 'taking advantage of poor fans with the 3rd kit': "It sold out .It's one of our best sellers".  ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

When was this magical hour that I see mentioned every now and then?!

Looking back, I can only find us in the top 6 of this league twice since relegation in 2012.

22/08/12 - 06/10/12 Just after relegation, we bounced around in the play off positions for around 6 weeks or so, even spending a week at the top of the table.

22/11/14 - 06/12/14 Two weeks spent in 6th place after a 10 game unbeaten run, we then lost 2-1 to Sheff Wed at Ewood and never got anywhere near again.

We kicked off early one Saturday and therefore when the whistle went we were in the 6. Once everybody else kicked off we weren't!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

When was this magical hour that I see mentioned every now and then?!

Looking back, I can only find us in the top 6 of this league twice since relegation in 2012.

22/08/12 - 06/10/12 Just after relegation, we bounced around in the play off positions for around 6 weeks or so, even spending a week at the top of the table.

22/11/14 - 06/12/14 Two weeks spent in 6th place after a 10 game unbeaten run, we then lost 2-1 to Sheff Wed at Ewood and never got anywhere near again.

20th October 2018.

We were the early kick off, 12pm against Leeds. Won 2-1.

There were 3 or 4 teams that could overtake us in the 3pm's.

Most of them failed, but Norwich won with an 84th min goal, so what's that? -about 4.40pm. We were in 6th place for appox 3 hours.

They went 6th, we dropped to 7th never to be seen again. Norwich went on to win the league, we finished 15th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Is there a link anywhere to listen to it. Much appreciated if you could post one 

I haven't heard it yet. Going to listen to it tomorrow afternoon after work. I was on my way to game so miss it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I haven't heard it yet. Going to listen to it tomorrow afternoon after work. I was on my way to game so miss it

Well if you could send me the link to listen when you do I’d appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Well if you could send me the link to listen when you do I’d appreciate it

No problem at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.