BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Home V Fulham 08/02/2020

3 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

I totally agree, other than the fact that we don't have any wingers in the true sense of the word, other than Chapman.

Even with the 4231, that Mowbray insists we play, we have central strikers trying to fill the wide forward roles as opposed to wingers with an eye for goal cutting inside on their better foot. It's also why we often get over run in midfield and our central midfield players are seldom a goal threat because they play too deep.

What formation do people think we've played today because I'm uncertain?

Our usual formation - he played JRC in the Dack / Holtby role. 

Wouldnt score in 4 x 45 mins today. Nyambe, Bell and Travis did good today. Mowbrays failure in the january window really shines through this game. Zero players with any individual abilities on either side is the reciepe for poor offensive football.

• Like 1

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Poor loss to a poor Fulham team than. Clock HAS to be ticking on Mowbray's tenure. He's a bad, bad manager and is taking this team absolutely nowhere (and spunking money up the wall whilst doing so).

Fulham aren't poor, they're one of the best sides in the league. However, they didn't particularly impress me today. We simply conspired to have no threat.

• Like 1

Just now, Hasta said:

Fulham best side at Ewood this season but ridiculous from Mowbray persevering for so long with that starting plan. 

Which goes back to my point about this being a shite league - they created two clear cut chances, one of which was when we were going for it and neglecting to defend properly. 

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Poor loss to a poor Fulham team than. Clock HAS to be ticking on Mowbray's tenure. He's a bad, bad manager and is taking this team absolutely nowhere (and spunking money up the wall whilst doing so).

The only poor team today was Rovers.
Gallagher is extremely poor. Johnson miss passed the ball 10 times so did Tosin thou. Samuel should be sold or released in the summer.

Thank god we have Travis, Lenihan and Downing 

• Like 1

We played scared, too cautious, gave the way.too much respect and it was clear.to me had we started.ijt actually going for the win we might have.  Only.started.to play when ToMo's Master plan of a 0-0 went out the window.  This one's on ToMo I feel.  Crap, we were the home team Tony.

• Like 2

We should have played 4,4,2 why ? did TM try to play open football against  a footballing team . We haven't  got the players the Keeper kept Rovers in it , we needed to be compact and play on the break but instead  we played 4,3,3 and the score  faltered  us on another day Fulham  should have scored  3 . We are going nowhere  with TM in charge and the saeson is just going too drift away . If they want my money next season things will have too change

• Like 1