BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

A rare opportunity

well what can I say that you doesen't know already cockers? things are bad for our team Holtby out for the rest of season what a luck we have!!!...
know I'm divided about that cause i trust Tony and actually he's a top manager without any doubt he has being taking some important points  with a very depleted roster against the one that he had at the begging of season...
Buuut it is true aswell that something wrong has to be happenig with part of staff I mean players are not straight enough to face a complete season is true we are not very deep roster and i know it's hard to try to maintain fresh or recover quick to our players if we need almoust all of them weekly but since this year started and since the last part of 2019 actually injuries is such a common thing nowadays in Blackburn....

Now we are in a very hard fight to finish on top 10 maybe a little higher than that but with the current players without a natural "brain" in the middle of park could be even harder I trust in our young lads specially Costello and Buckley but even Chapman could be the answer ...they will have to do their best to grab this golden but sad oportunity...but even if they have some mistakes let's support them cause is not easy to play when every body is waiting for you to be a heroe or something like that Dack and Holtby  are great players with top quality at least Dack could be playing on premier (before his injury) and to try to cover they won't be easy for our young players...

difficult times got to say but I'm sure that we can turn this into an oportunity I trust in young Rovers blood.
#ImRoversTillIDie 
#COYB
#TheMexicanRover 
#Top10season

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Blue n whites said:

Follow him on Facebook. Sometimes his english isn't the best but neither is my Mexican. True passionate rovers fan and I wish there  was more like him 

Do you speak with a Fife accent and have you convinced him to also follow the Pars?

to all the cockers to support me thanks a lot! to all the rest well don't fuck with me is so easy to see if I'm real jajajaja just watch my Facebook profile: Alejandro Tapia Reyes...

a true hardcore supporter 0f my Rovers since 2001 and being more loyal and posits that some of the brit. "supporter"

• Like 3

19 hours ago, sabino said:

Do you speak with a Fife accent and have you convinced him to also follow the Pars?

No I don't. I'm from Darwen.  Ive never replied to any of his posts on facebook but I follow the pars.

What you getting at exactly. 

Edited by Blue n whites

3 hours ago, Blue n whites said:

No I don't. I'm from Darwen.  Ive never replied to any of his posts on facebook but I follow the pars.

What you getting at exactly. 

Just enquiring, sorry if it sounded odd.

I'm from Dunfermline, support the Pars and live down here ( for nearly 40 years now). 

12 hours ago, Alejandro Tapia said:

to all the cockers to support me thanks a lot! to all the rest well don't fuck with me is so easy to see if I'm real jajajaja just watch my Facebook profile: Alejandro Tapia Reyes...

a true hardcore supporter 0f my Rovers since 2001 and being more loyal and posits that some of the brit. "supporter"

Fair enough , just all the ‘cockers‘ stuff is a bit bizarre . 
support who you want I suppose , makes no sense to me not to support a team you can’t invest in though , go and watch . Enjoy the ups and downs etc , perhaps don’t claim supremacy over other fans , that’s not so cool , what makes you so hard core , and don’t fuck with  you ?? Haha ok 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Inglorious basturk said:

Fair enough , just all the ‘cockers‘ stuff is a bit bizarre . 
support who you want I suppose , makes no sense to me not to support a team you can’t invest in though , go and watch . Enjoy the ups and downs etc , perhaps don’t claim supremacy over other fans , that’s not so cool , what makes you so hard core , and don’t fuck with  you ?? Haha ok 

cocker is a propper Lancashire word isn't pal? my girlfriend show me that word..well pal Rovers changed my life since 2001 I don't choosed my  colors...i eas happy supporting my mexican team but well...my team choosed me and i turn Into a loyal hardcore why? because of passion because we are not a millionaire club and we are always hard to defeat (premier times) and i had been loyal even till our trip to league 1 and I'm still proudly ROVER...good football great philosophy the most beautiful county on England...(Lancashire) I LOVE your ground and my team cause is as MINE as another English pal i laugh and i cry thanks to this feeling thanks to Lancashire Rose!!!!

cheers cocker and enjoy game against those southern pilloks!!

Edited by Alejandro Tapia
  • Like 5

18 hours ago, Alejandro Tapia said:

cocker is a propper Lancashire word isn't pal? my girlfriend show me that word..well pal Rovers changed my life since 2001 I don't choosed my  colors...i eas happy supporting my mexican team but well...my team choosed me and i turn Into a loyal hardcore why? because of passion because we are not a millionaire club and we are always hard to defeat (premier times) and i had been loyal even till our trip to league 1 and I'm still proudly ROVER...good football great philosophy the most beautiful county on England...(Lancashire) I LOVE your ground and my team cause is as MINE as another English pal i laugh and i cry thanks to this feeling thanks to Lancashire Rose!!!!

cheers cocker and enjoy game against those southern pilloks!!

No 

• Like 1

Surly we can give the cocker the benefit of the doubt. I find it quite heart warming the effort and passion he puts in and the little things like cocker makes him even more endearing because of the misunderstanding of words. 

#COYB

#comeonyoucockers

# mexicanpals

# blackburntilidie

• Like 8