BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Hull

Just now, DE. said:

Because there always has to be at least two players not playing in their natural positions. 

I just don’t get our idiot manager. Is he thick or just trolling us? It’s not rocket science. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, Dan said:

I just don’t get our idiot manager. Is he thick or just trolling us? It’s not rocket science. 

I'm sure he has his reasons, but it would be nice just once to see a team out there with every player in their correct position. Honestly I'm shocked Graham didn't end up on the wing with Armstrong up top. I'm sure we've done that before, possibly in the cup?

Just now, DE. said:

I'm sure he has his reasons, but it would be nice just once to see a team out there with every player in their correct position. Honestly I'm shocked Graham didn't end up on the wing with Armstrong up top. I'm sure we've done that before, possibly in the cup?

Pre-season i think - Graham on left wing

2 minutes ago, SoldierMo said:

Soo embarassing i cant believe with all the money spent we have ended up with this on the pitch mowbray is a joke

What do you expect with all the injuries? Our budget isn’t exactly massive if you compare it to others too. 

Opted for the radio and the fire tonight after a long day at work, rather than freezing at Ewood- we sound well on top, but unable to convert a chance. 

Edited by scotchrover