BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Hull

2 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Am I alone in thinking we've been pretty good?

No. I didn't come on here for the first 30mins. I must be watching a different game.

Dominated, created several clear chances, winning everything in midfield, played some decent moves.

Sure there have been frustrations, and misplaced passes etc.

I don't think they could've complained at being a couple of goals down so far.

• Like 3

• Backroom

We can usually only play for 45 minutes so the fact we were dominating in that half (stats wise at least) makes me fear for the second half. It's a shame Arma's purple patch appears to be at an end as it sounds like he could have bagged a hat trick tonight if he was on form. Graham has been left out for too long and is obviously rusty. Also has nobody intelligent to link up with which is obviously going to have a big effect on his game.

Just now, Vilesinner said:

Nope. We have been very good and could've scored 4 or 5.

Johnson been sloppy again though.

We could have conceded a few. Some lucky bounces in and around our 6 yard box.

Started well though. Slowly reverting to type now. Pissing about with the ball when we need to hit them quick.

Thoughts so far:

This has been Bell’s worst game in a while. Him and Bennett have been absolutely terrible and constantly losing possession.

Graham has done okay, but has still been a passenger for most of the game. 

Everyone else has been playing quite well. Armstrong should be on a hat trick by now, so I hope that doesn’t come back to bite us later. Nyambe MOM for me so far.

Hull are an awful side. Their only good player is Jackson Irvine and the GK has been pretty good as well.

We have to win this one. I’m expecting Graham, Bennett and Johnson to come off after half time.

Just now, Miker said:

Thoughts so far:

This has been Bell’s worst game in a while. Him and Bennett have been absolutely terrible and constantly losing possession.

Graham has done okay, but has still been a passenger for most of the game. 

Everyone else has been playing quite well. Armstrong should be on a hat trick by now, so I hope that doesn’t come back to bite us later. Nyambe MOM for me so far.

Hull are an awful side. Their only good player is Jackson Irvine and the GK has been pretty good as well.

We have to win this one. I’m expecting Graham, Bennett and Johnson to come off after half time.

I am ever more impressed with Bell. Just one loose pass. And Nyambe is always very good. 

Play like that in the second half and we'll win.

Graham winning countless headers and doing great!