BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Hull

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

All those loving this game, don’t know football I’m afraid. Scoreline papers over some terrible performances and tactics 

Honestly mate if you can’t even slightly enjoy a 3-0 comfortable if ploddy home lead then football maybe just isn’t for you, even if you “know it” better than the rest of us

• Like 3

9 hours ago, JoeH said:

That a young player he signed happened to turn out to have a poor attitude. One of out how many?
It's pure luck, and it's VERY harsh to condemn a manager because one player developed a poor attitude...

You said, in reply to me that Chapmen "could have developed" poor character traits,

Now its definite is it? Nothing to do with never playing I suppose....

• Like 1

• Backroom

Stats show us as 24 shots and 10 on target, compared to Hull's 9 and none on target. 70% possession to 30%. Yes we struggled to break them down before Lenihan finally put it in the net but this has been a dominant performance if a bit laboured at times. 

• Like 8

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Honestly mate if you can’t even slightly enjoy a 3-0 comfortable if ploddy home lead then football maybe just isn’t for you, even if you “know it” better than the rest of us

Because the performance gives me no hope for the future. Tell me who has played well tonight? It would take longer for me to tell you who didn’t perform

• Like 1

It's been scrappy, we where partially poor first 20 minutes of 2nd half. All that said anything but us winning would be undeserved. 

That being said we don't look like a playoff team. It's not all Tony's fault. He's done OK with the cards he had tonight 

Edited by bboy

Just now, DE. said:

Stats show us as 24 shots and 10 on target, compared to Hull's 9 and none on target. 70% possession to 30%. Yes we struggled to break them down before Lenihan finally put it in the net but this has been a dominant performance if a bit laboured at times. 

It's been an absolute hiding on stats. And not far off in reality.

• Like 4

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Because the performance gives me no hope for the future. Tell me who has played well tonight? It would take longer for me to tell you who didn’t perform

Honestly mate - I know this is patronising, but I think you should probably try and switch off from the football for a bit.

• Like 3