BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Hull

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Honestly mate - I know this is patronising, but I think you should probably try and switch off from the football for a bit.

Your right it is patronising. I wish I could switch off until mowbray was away. Groundhog Day , mid table cloggers. Know what game this was last season. Millwall, beat them 2-0, we were horrible 

• Backroom
Just now, joey_big_nose said:

It's been an absolute hiding on stats. And not far off in reality.

The way we play can make even dominating performances seem quite mundane, but if we win then it doesn't really matter. With that said Hull are suffering even worse than we are with injuries and are bottom of the form table, and it's clear to see why. Probably the worst team we've played at Ewood this season - so, whilst it's nice to see us run out comfortable winners I'm a bit wary as to how we'll perform against better teams. I don't think there are that many goals in the current team despite tonight's scoreline, aside from Armstrong (although he missed a fair few tonight before finally scoring with a belter). 

Mid-table is still my prediction for the season but it's nice to see us put a team to the sword as it doesn't happen very often, so I'll enjoy this scoreline regardless. 

• Like 3

Just now, DE. said:

The way we play can make even dominating performances seem quite mundane, but if we win then it doesn't really matter. With that said Hull are suffering even worse than we are with injuries and are bottom of the form table, and it's clear to see why. Probably the worst team we've played at Ewood this season - so, whilst it's nice to see us run out comfortable winners I'm a bit wary as to how we'll perform against better teams. I don't think there are that many goals in the current team despite tonight's scoreline, aside from Armstrong (although he missed a fair few tonight before finally scoring with a belter). 

Mid-table is still my prediction for the season but it's nice to see us put a team to the sword as it doesn't happen very often, so I'll enjoy this scoreline regardless. 

Hull were absolutely terrible. But we played well and totally dominated. I'll take it.

Think I'll get a ticket for Charlton.

• Like 1

Bennett on 0-0. Bennett off 3-0. Just sayin...

Good result given the players missing. think we looked alright with a straight 442. Armstrong or Travis mom for me. 

Poor old Ben cant buy a goal. Keeper passes it to him inside the penalty area and it still bounces off his shins and gets tackled. 

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Your right it is patronising. I wish I could switch off until mowbray was away. Groundhog Day , mid table cloggers. Know what game this was last season. Millwall, beat them 2-0, we were horrible 

Another who doesn’t go perhaps ? 99 percent of being a fan is sitting there in the cold . When I was little I could have been inspired by some fancy club from exotic climbs .. but my dad took me to the Rovers 

• Like 1

And out of nowhere AMA smashes in the goal of the season. Such a beautiful, beautiful goal. 3-0 is an amazing score with half our first team out - but how bad are Hull exactly? Well taken goal by Samuel too, he gets some flack but at the end you need a striker who can find the back of the net. This is a night to savour.

• Like 3

Just now, Inglorious basturk said:

Another who doesn’t go perhaps ? 99 percent of being a fan is sitting there in the cold . When I was little I could have been inspired by some fancy club from exotic climbs .. but my dad took me to the Rovers 

I’m a 7 hour drive away and have work in the morning, so no I couldn’t get down tonight but do regularly attend Ewood , what’s your point?

Just now, Tom said:

Never tell me Rovers fans aren’t behind Brereton, encouraging his every touch.

Not vintage at times but overall the quick fire goals reflected the game, it was always going to be easy once we scored 

Arma and Nyambe a class above the rest 

Suddenly Armstrong is a £10m man

Agree Armstrong and nyambe are class. Strange how many fans still whine about Armstrong yet his stepped up with goals since dacks injury. That's 9 goals and 6 assists for Arma.

• Like 7

Just now, Trinidad Rover said:

We've just beaten a team 3-0, got our 10th clean sheet, are 8th in the table and 3 points behind the playoffs. With our 3 best technical players not on the pitch.

Let's just enjoy it.

We are but put it in context ... I was sat behind my riverside pillar.  I guess you are in Trinidad . You live football  

Thoroughly deserved the win tonight. Seemed to ebb off at the start of the second half, and I can't say I agreed with the Graham/Samuel substitution. Fortunately Lenihan managed to grab the opener and it was floodgates after that.

For me Johnson slows our game down too much at time, think he's a bit on and off and a bit frustrating to watch at times. Bell falls asleep too and costs us in the build-up, while Bennett is limited but is a good player for his workrate. Travis and Downing are real quality, Travis has benefited tremendously from playing alongside Downing it feels like.

What a screamer from Armstrong. Only thing missing was a goal from Brereton, other than that it was a good night of football. Two tough away games awaits but we're there lurking at the play-offs.

• Like 2