Rovers v Hull

19 minutes ago, neophox said:

Is the game live on Ifollow?

It's live at Ewood.

59 minutes ago, rigger said:

It's live at Ewood.

16 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Well almost

Yeah. A lot of games are quite dead at Ewood.

Well Chapman is at Ewood, that's a start at least, now get the man on the pitch!

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

His performances for under 23's have been poor. Rankin Costello and Hilton impress me most from what I've seen

So what has Brereton done to warrant repeated chances? He hasn't impressed for either the first team OR the under 23's, which is where the Chapman argument falls down.

4 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Also without being completely au fait with the regulations could leaving the EU mean we are too late in belatedly seeking to get  involved in the European transfer market? Will players have to meet the minimum requirements for international appearances etc that non EU players have previously had to?

That will be the next excuse. We were going to sign blah blah blah until Brexit came along and stopped us.

2 minutes ago, Hasta said:

So what has Brereton done to warrant repeated chances? He hasn't impressed for either the first team OR the under 23's, which is where the Chapman argument falls down.

Well have I said he deserve his chance? 

This is where your argument against me falls down!

Edited by chaddyrovers

1 hour ago, OnePhilT said:

It'll be streamed on iFollow for overseas subscribers, provided that none of the EFL's broadcast partners in the country that you're viewing it from are showing it on TV.

It will probably be on that Timbuktuan channel nobody has ever seen or even heard of.

4 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I would go

Walton

Nyambe  Lenihan Tosin  Bell

Travis Downing

Bennett                        Armstrong

Brereton Gallagher

Not easy.....

Wow. And how are you justifying Brereton's selection? In terms of our chances of winning? 

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

His performances for under 23's have been poor. Rankin Costello and Hilton impress me most from what I've seen

You must be watching different matches to me!

In the games I've seen, Chapman always looks like he can make something happen which is more than can be said for most of our other outfield players.

Don't think Rankin Costello will make it.  At 20, I'd expect him to have far more of an impact on a game, even at U23 level; IMO, a 'Joe Average' whose level is probably League 1 at best.

Hilton doesn't convince me.  Keepers mature with age and, IMO, he's a lot of maturing to do - would get eaten alive at 1st team level.  Think he needs loaning out to a League 2 club to see if he sinks or swims - I think he'll sink.   

Just now, Mercer said:

You must be watching different matches to me!

In the games I've seen, Chapman always looks like he can make something happen which is more than can be said for most of our other outfield players.

Don't think Rankin Costello will make it.  At 20, I'd expect him to have far more of an impact on a game, even at U23 level; IMO, a 'Joe Average' whose level is probably League 1 at best.

Hilton doesn't convince me.  Keepers mature with age and, IMO, he's a lot of maturing to do - would get eaten alive at 1st team level.  Think he needs loaning out to a League 2 club to see if he sinks or swims - I think he'll sink.   

Nowt like being positive  Mr Mercer, but your probably right

25 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well have I said he deserve his chance? 

This is where your argument against me falls down!

???

I never said I had an argument against you.

It's against Mowbray.

Edited by Hasta

Gallagher is injured as well? 

Line up sensible in the circumstances. Is Davenport injured again?

Horrible feeling Mowbray will spring a surprise and not play 4-4-2 with players in their obvious slots.

Ball boys will be busy fielding Bennett crosses.

Omg how has Johnson retained his place would rather have Mulgrew in as a holding midfielder and allow Travis to venture further forward 

Just now, DE. said:

Gallagher is injured as well? 

yes

Johnson needs a big game tonight . Davenport would have got the nod for me. Least the bench has some options and youth on it

Boris can consider himself fortunate we are low on midfield options! Hope he has one of his good games tonight as he’s class when on form

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Johnson needs a big game tonight . Davenport would have got the nod for me. Least the bench has some options and youth on it

True about tbe bench would have given Davenport a chance to

Must be Bennett and Downing on the wings with Arma in behind?

But this is Mowbray so probably Bennett in the No 10 role.

Boring Mowbray team. Mowbray favourite Bennet and downing out wide. Can see some exciting stuff this game..............

bennett back and as captain,mowbray will be stroking his mane and whispering to him he`s the best player in the division,don`t know about lenihans character but i would be p****d off to lose the armband after putting it all on the line week after week,some reward and p**s poor man management imo

I’m more confident knowing downing is whipping the balls in and graham will be in the end of them