BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Backroom
1 minute ago, neophox said:

Swansea now down 2-3 at Hull. They seem to be even worse than Hull...

Like most teams in this league they are just very inconsistent. Hard to find a genuinely consistent team in this division. WBA are the closest thing to it and even they have conceded 34 this season, more than anybody in the top five.

4 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Not really comparable as there are Only 32 NFL teams for 300 million people. One team to represent a metropolis like Dallas.

London has 5 PL clubs and about a dozen professional clubs.

England at a fifth of the size of the US has over a 100 pro clubs, so of course it’s going to be cheaper, supply and demand is nowhere near the same. Yet, many Championship clubs are still charging £40, us included at times this season.

Do you support more than one club?Supporting the club always has its price, anywhere you live. If I lived in Lancashire, I would definitely have season tix, and I like to think I would travel to weekend away fixtures. 

Edited by WacoRover

2 hours ago, philipl said:

Tickets for £5 so we have a moan. 

That's the Blackburn I am so happy not to be living in.

Come on Philip you make it sound like everybody has moaned about. I have seen one post about it and you appear to be castigating the whole of Blackburn.

Context?????

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Come on Philip you make it sound like everybody has moaned about. I have seen one post about it and you appear to be castigating the whole of Blackburn.

Context?????

Don't think he's really in a position to comment on costs of attending football anyway he just seems to watch highlights then post inane drivel on here ?

• Like 6

I can’t make it today because of family commitments fellas. Can’t call the game either. Think we will go same again and try to overload their 3 at the back by inverting the wide men into more central attacking areas and allowing our fullbacks to deal with their wingbacks.

1-2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Starting to grate now that posters merely having a debate are seeing as ‘moaning’.

HowieFive0 said he didn’t want to ‘fall out’ with me on another thread, I thought we were just having a general to and fro about an issue.

’Shut down’/‘cancel’ culture may be the norm on Twitter, but you can piss off with it on here.

? 

• Like 2

On 14/02/2020 at 08:17, Ossydave said:

Christ its FIVE pounds a ticket and someone wants cheap transport laying on ?

Is that with or without free booze and a packed lunch as well?

Its probably the cheapest ticket in the football league tomorrow ffs.

Tight as a Ducks Arse (so the saying goes) round these parts!

• Like 1

On 13/02/2020 at 19:33, JacknOry said:

Armstrong has been in a rich vein ever since he started that Angel of the North celebration - seriously though, if he keeps this up, he really will become the 

He reminded me of Shearer the way he strikes the ball outside the box.  Goes for power, very Shearer-esque!

Speaking to a guy last night who knows one of the staff in the treatment room. Says AA is struggling with his back after a weights session on thurs. 

Apparently it's resulted in a bit of a showdown with the training staff, Mowbray & the players. Players not happy with the weights sessions so close to a game leaving them knackered. Mowbray also not happy & it will now change.

This seems to stack up with what we've seen with late injuries to players & them blowing out of their arses after 70 mins.

Hope AA is fit enough to play as he's on fire at the mo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Speaking to a guy last night who knows one of the staff in the treatment room. Says AA is struggling with his back after a weights session on thurs. 

Apparently it's resulted in a bit of a showdown with the training staff, Mowbray & the players. Players not happy with the weights sessions so close to a game leaving them knackered. Mowbray also not happy & it will now change.

This seems to stack up with what we've seen with late injuries to players & them blowing out of their arses after 70 mins.

Hope AA is fit enough to play as he's on fire at the mo.

I was reading the whole thing was to wrap players in cotton wool so they wouldn't get injured. 

If this is true,it's very bad.