BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Backroom

Superb win, really brilliant.

Some big calls from the manager and they came off in style, well done Tony.

Brentford is where the wheels came off last February, let’s put that to bed and storm into the top 6 at least for a couple hours next Saturday 

• Like 4

• Backroom

Well done Rovers. Another clean sheet, a solid result and by the looks of the stats a solid game all around. Couldn't ask for much more than that. 

We're once again in the kind of territory that historically leads to collapse, within reach of the playoffs, so let's see if we can push on this time. 

A lot of surprise results today with Brentford being held by Birmingham, Fulham beaten 3-0 at home by Barnsley (wtf?), Boro beaten by Luton at home Preston beaten by Millwall at home, and Reading beating Sheff Weds 3-0 away. Not a good day to play at home in this crazy league. 

• Like 3

Just now, philipl said:

Excellent win. Going to get nervous if we keep this run going..

Given their league position I originally thought this a winnable fixture. However - when you look at their home form this is an excellent win.

Not getting giddy yet - result against Brentford and I might.

At the moment it would appear a certain amount of luck is on our side - with injuries forcing a change in style of play that is paying off at the moment.

That first half is the best performance I`ve seen from Rovers in quite some time. The back four were solid with Tosin as the main man. Good performance from the midfielders but the man of the day has to be Samuel. Not my man of the match but took his chance well. Onwards and upwards!

Well what a result and a good day at the office externally too. 

I really should criticise Walton more often if the result is that kind of save. Ok we were 2-0 up but conceed a goal, the team gets nervous and then it's hanging on time. 

Samuel seems to also have been immense. One thing he deserves credit for was prior to last season and his injury it seemed as if he had put in a hell of a lot of work to get fitter and stronger which is a fantastic attitude to have and suggests he is hungry for success and to get better. 2 games on the trot now where he has looked good. Could he be this season's Travis getting a look in for injuries then not looking back? 

Lots of positive results elsewhere for us bit then this is a crazy league. Where else can the bottom team then thump 3rd by 3 goals or an appalling injury ravaged Hull then score 4. The Millwall result is great but a double edged sword as Rowett is a good manager and they could also be dark horses for the playoffs imo. That said Sheff Wednesday have imploded with another poor result and I thought they would be challenging for playoffs so swings and roundabouts. 

No complaints. A few of our weaker players showing their strengths. A solid win and clean sheet. What's not to like? 

• Like 2