BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, neophox said:

Superb by all players med Buckley is a talent but need game time to get better. Walton again showed Why he is a great keeper. If we can sign him we should. He will Only get better with age.

And yet not a few weeks ago he was a desperate loan signing, worse than Raya! The lad has worked well with our equally much maligned goalkeeping coach. However I feel criticism of him is never too far away.

• Like 4

Great result today Keeper had a brilliant game  back four have looked good and compact  Travis and Johnson broke up play, Samuel  needs a run of game and he's  better on the ball than Gallagher and we look more balanced  in the midfield. Buckley will be a player and Armstrong worked hard just one little moan why ? Bennett  when Davenports on the bench and he's  a proper midfielder 

Some folk want to have a go at gallagher far too easily, some are the same folk that want to praise brereton for very little on Tuesday night. We are a fickle bunch at times. Samuel played well and deserves his praise however he was playing in his position up top, gallagher hasn’t been given the same luxury of late and instead asked to do a wingers job, same wingers job that made armstrong look fairly average until he was given job up top where he has flourished. I would just rather we bought wingers for wingers jobs and strikers for striking jobs. All being said I am very happy with the result today. Few more wins and we will be right in amongst it, history tells us this is when we struggle but it has to change sometime 

• Like 3

Well done TM, great game management. Limited choice with injuries but this young team playing with experienced players is proving a lot of us wrong. There's a challenge going on for the shirt and Buckley's goal with two players calling for the ball before he shot is good to see. 

We aren't that far off and if we can keep injury/suspension free we could be in for a shout. Anyone with issues not going to Ewood to support this team effort needs to think again and get down if they can,

image.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Right up there with the best performances of the season. The 2 old heads doing exactly what we needed and leading the way, Downing and especially today Johnson were superb. Well done to the players and well done to Mowbray who got it spot on.

Buckley shut me up by putting in a performance a million miles from what we have seen prior. Samuel as good as ive seen him with some very intelligent hold up, Armstrong has had better games and not quite as sharp as he can be but of course a threat. Adarabioyo so composed, Nyambe had a shaky first 10 minute them back to his usual recent self afterwards, Bell far more composed than usual, Lenihan made a few really needless rash challenges and one yellow away from a 2 game ban but a leader back there. And Walton bailed us out with a few excellent saves and was generally very dependable. Travis gave it away a few times and got sloppy but got through plenty of work. And the subs came in and just slotted in nicely.

Spot on. I couldn’t have summed that up any better. Ref was shocking for penalising Samuel Early doors  when it was a certain penalty and sending off. Bottled it big style.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

A very enjoyable day.

Marked especially by the way that unheralded players like Samuel and Johnson stepped up to the plate, and Walton absolutely superb.

Great to see that although the pair of them owe the club, manager and fans something.

Long may it continue.

Yeeeeeeeees! that was to show cookneys twats what Lancashire Proud means ! we got our revenge and in their ground so it was as sweet as it was bitter to be defeated by a poor team back to first fixture...
So proud about our Rovers we were better than the other team again...we are a team we play as a team and just in time cause the most delicated part of season is comming and we'll need to be in our best shape and level...
Blackburn is showing such commitment everybody wants exactly the same they are focuse at the same and they are playing to achieve it!! and you can notice when you see a young player turn into the player of the match and score as well...
Buckley had a great performance like a said in my opinion was the best player tonight...

Also Johnson did pretty good a player that even when he hasn't been at the level i had in mind has a lot of skills and experience and he shown that he's reilable enough and capable to make important thig to us....

What can I say about Tony what gaffer we have defently he deserv at least one prize as manager of month cause even with a lot of injuries he's able to ignite every single palyer with his commitment and his philosophy 9f game if it'snot like that then why young players,  experiment players, new player even players comming from bench...eeeverybody is showing a great shape and their best football level...Tony knows this business and even more this squad !!

so let's celebrate cockers but let's still focus cause hard matches are coming we are disputing a spot on top and why not even achieve to be on the final mix for play offs and against teams like swansea or Derby will be hard  and even against Brentford and Bristol we have to do our best....

I trust my team I know we can take a lot more points for the matches to come we only have to keep this current level..is possible and i will be doing my part TO SUPPORT...AND YOU?

WE LOVE YOU ROVERS WE DO!! ??

#ImRoversTillIDie 
#COYB
#TheMexicanRover 
#WEAREONTOP

• Like 9