BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Brentford (A) - 12:30pm KO (Sat 22nd Feb 2020)

36 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

I'm more concerned about the two home games that follow rather than today.

The Bristol City away win followed by two horrible performances in the two home games that followed is still deeply entrenched in my memory.

One game at a time for me. I’ll think about the home game after today’s is finished.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

That’s ridiculous. One of the toughest away fixtures in the league and you’re prepared to call for the manager’s sacking if we lose. We’re top of the form table over the last 17 games but that will all go out of the window I assume. You don’t do yourself any favours.

Losing today is not a disaster. Losing there last year wasn’t a disaster, it was the month of results that followed which sealed our fate. Today is a big test but if we lose it’ll all come down to the reaction next week.

Not really , if he can engineer a difficult win then perhaps he’s worth sticking with , if we get more of the same that we have in the past in these tricky fixtures then he isn’t ever going to change . You can only persevere so long  

16 minutes ago, Inglorious basturk said:

Not really , if he can engineer a difficult win then perhaps he’s worth sticking with , if we get more of the same that we have in the past in these tricky fixtures then he isn’t ever going to change . You can only persevere so long  

You can’t base it on today. If we lose. It’s the reaction next week that matters.